TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Got my four, gendered, incubated, and fogged. Bred all my previous dragons. Got all the past dragons I needed for my quota. I guess now I just play with my hatchling. Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

1 minute ago, Tybaxel said:

Where do you get the new eggs? are they in the halloween biome or somewhere else : O

They're dropping in all of the biomes except Halloween.

*cracks knuckles*

Well, I got 3 and that's a happy thing.  I also have at least 1 CB of all previous Halloweens and that's even more awesome!

Got CBs of all the old Halloweens I wanted, now I'm happily egglocked with eight new dragons.

Happy Halloween, folks! :)

How convenient that the site started lagging as soon as the Glitch Dragon released!! And it only keeps getting worse as they grow!! I love this, be it a complete coincidence or totally planned :D reminds me a bit of the Vampires' release, which i loved because of its legit creepiness.

Wow love the eggs and the cracking sequence! Thanks for such an awesome Halloween TJ and all sprites. Happy Halloween everyone!

Amazing codes on TJs eggs too haha I have some names booked.

Edited by Velvet_paw

Got 8 new eggies. Hooray! I might abandon some of them after cooldown and grab new ones to give other people the chance to have them.

They look so special! I can't wait to see the adults.

I'm a bit sad that they won't look like dead trees, though. But maybe some spriter out there wants to create a "Dead tree dragon" for next year!? :D 

28 minutes ago, Ripan said:

I see them sorted between Olive and Paper.

It does look like there's something space-y or alien about them.:huh:

"orbit-", "outer"?

or if we're going down the Lovecraftian route then maybe "Orryx"? Certainly seems to fit the "pillar of white and purple flames" description.

Oooh, I'm placing my bet on Orryx.

Happy Helloween everyone!

since I'm egglocked I can't grab the new one yet, but in 7 hours I'm free again. >.<

Thank you

TJ and planners for this nice event and I wish everyone a full basket of sweets and lots of creeps!

Wow, the eggs are zipping by really fast now! None of the drops have lasted more than a few seconds :blink:

Loving the new eggs! Looks like Lagmonster babies. :lol:

Thank you for the fun event, new eggs and especially the re-released CBs!! ^-^

The banner of this year's Halloween makes me think of SOMA. <3 *_* (Mind, I doubt that's part of the inspiration, the glitchiness is common for the horror genre, but it's still my immediate association. XD)

guys uh
-that first one is coded (GltCH)
-static/low signal themed announcement banner
-"Oh look, it’s a cute baby... dragon? It’s impossible to see much of its body through all the flames."
-the sprite https://dragcave.net/images/42qJ.gif
is the new release the...

DATAMONSTER

Edited by -Frost-Fire-

The hatchlings look...intriguing? I have difficulties distinguishing anything about them, but that seems to be just the intention :lol:

Now I'm really curious about the adults!

"As you walk along the coastline, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings.

You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found."

No luck so far.

Edited by SturmFee

I feel a bit sad that we still don't have a "werewolf" dragon. We got zombies, vampires, ghosts, pumpkins and witches, and even dark, creepy things, yet no wolfies. Still, I love that these are based on Lovecraft. The design looks very interesting and I can't wait to see the adults.

Thanks a bunch, spriters and TJ. :)

Edited by DragonNighthowler

I need to go to bed...
But I'm having a hard time catching any of them. D:
The heck man- the lag along with Australia's horrible speeds are making this nigh improbable.

So... I'm going to miss this halloween event because I can't catch one.

;_; *sigh*

Edited by Xathoa

I got two at least. :D Still have to wait for the other six from before to hatch, but I think I'll have time.  This is why I leave 2 slots open during these holiday releases. XP  'Tangled in the roots of a dead tree', hmm?  Wonder what it could be...some sort of tree-parasite?

22 minutes ago, Oddsoxdi said:

Gee a whole two minute drop?! Are the fives at least happening?

Yeah, but they're only lasting about 30s at the moment.