TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

7 minutes ago, jengatower said:

Sweet! Thanks TJ!

One question though, are the new eggs obtainable all day?

they are obtainable all day 

Woo-hoo! I caught one during the first drop and just picked up the other four I needed as well as three of the other misc Halloween Dragons (though, I wish I'd gotten another Despis Dragon instead of a second CB Pumpkin, lol).

I'm egglocked now, so happy hunting to the rest of you! I'm out for the night!

Awesome!! Got all mine with nice codes and the theme reminds me of some place in a game I play! (Root Abyss from MapleStory, anyone?) Also got their names planned out. :D

41 minutes ago, Lurhstaap said:

Okay, I have never before been more excited to see a new Halloween. Glitch, Cthulhu, Vortex, and Lovecraft. Omfgggggggggg. I'm a huge fan of his work (his, er, personal idiosyncrasies with regards to things like sex and race aside) and of similar cosmic horror type stuff so I'm extremely interested to see these!

Also, time to start flooding the AP with bred eggs so we can hunt them as long as possible!

Me too, re: Lovecraft. I wrote a published essay on an Star Trek episode as a Lovecraft pastiche/homage which was way too much fun to do. (But yeah, sex and racial stuff was a hot mess)

OMG! I didn't realize it, but I got one with the code "6DRCX" (caps messed up on purpose)! Castlevania: Dracula X, anyone?

6 minutes ago, RagaDal said:

Me too, re: Lovecraft. I wrote a published essay on an Star Trek episode as a Lovecraft pastiche/homage which was way too much fun to do. (But yeah, sex and racial stuff was a hot mess)

Sucha great writer, such a flawed person. Every now and then as I read, I find myself thinking, "Jesus, Howard." It's especially sad that he died right when it seemed like he was starting to become a tiny bit more open minded. I already have a Lovecraft name theme on my new CB Black Marrows lol so this is funny. I'll have to come up with a different one for these guys. I love the egg, too. It looks like it's wire wrapped with green stones.

I have my 'dropping batch'. I'll abandon them in the morning and catch my keepers. I don't think I'll have time to do two drop batches, but I've convinced at least one of my friends to also do this, so that should help.

Edited by Lurhstaap

If I time it right I should be able to drop multiple batches to the AP... Drop the ones I have now around 9-10am when I get up, fill up again, drop those around 3-4 when I get home from mom's surgery, and then pick up my keepers. Dropping another batch then would cut it too close and I don't want to be scrambling for my keepers when it hits midnight.

I'm off to bed. Happy hunting everyone!

Happy Halloween everyone! *crosses fingers* let my eggs hatch in time to catch the new special. Because I am not letting go of my shiny new CB witchlight eggs!

Happy Halloween!

Zombies were not as successful as I hoped ^^" Only 2/3 Hatchies and 2/5 of my killed adults. If I hadn't forgotten about the 2 week Kill cycle I might have tried to timed another 5 Zombie attempts too. ;) Next year then XD

Awesome, I love the design of the egg this year! ~ Can't wait to grab some.

Edit: Wow, those were very easy to get; will have to grab a few more once some of my other eggs hatch in a few hours. :D

Happy Halloween, everyone! ^^

Edited by Natakiro

3 minutes ago, AngryMothNoises said:

Happy halloween!

>> are these found in the temp halloween area?

Nope, the new ones are found in the other areas (Alpine, Coast, etc.) Only the previous event dragons are found in the Halloween area.

Edited by Natakiro

Just now, Natakiro said:

Nope, the new ones are found in the other areas. Only the previous event dragons are found in the Halloween area.

OOOOOOOOOOH okay, also Jak and Daxter is my fav

Heck I REALLY need these last few eggs of mine to hatch!
I need room for 4 of these new guys... I saved 4 of my Pinks to influence each.

Killed 3 dragons and all 3 failed. Welp.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN  DRAGON CAVE! :D Got all my eggs within the first drop easily enough (which surprised me as that never happens to me for holidays :blink:) and even more shocking, I made my first ever zombie on my 2 attempt (1st attempt last year failed)! :o

*Edit* Forgot something important ^^; Thank you TJ and spriter(s)! ^_^

Edited by FluffyPillow

The eggs look definitely interesting and the codes of TJ's eggs are intriguing as well!

Managed to get myself egg-locked with them already.

Happy Halloween!

Can I just say that zombie making on Halloween is totally not fun?

7 avoided my blade

4 disintegrated

1 revived as living dragon

1 revived as zombie

And with the lag, that took a long time… I guess I should just get used to the idea that I'm never going to have a complete set of zombies — at 1-2 per year (with my luck I don't dare try at other times -- then I get 5/5 disintegrated), it's just not going to happen.

It's so eggciting! The new eggs are so beautiful and different from previous years. I really hope they will match their description and actually resemble a dead tree.

Thanks a million to everyone involved! <3