TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

6 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

Hah, I was just thinking the same thing. I don't WANNA be patient. I want to hatch AP hatchies!

Same I'm dying I want to get at the AP babies x.x

I have a friend that lost a couple of the new ones so she's been hunting the AP and hatched me one cool lineage. But she's found a lot of other cool ones and I'm so jealous I can't hunt it right now :(

Well, the AP is up to the 30th now... so do I comb the AP and lock up, trusting that the eggs from the 31st don't show until tomorrow (after my oldest hatchlings mature), or keep two slots free to guarantee being able to catch the last of the current ones I need? *rubs chin*

7 hours ago, queenmidalah said:

I am so sad. Every one of my 2017 Halloween eggs died... :(

Start checking the AP, there will be some there over the next few days!

Also, w/new eggs, be sure and use the ward BSA From white healers to protect them. And fog them for protection for at least 24 hrs. Don't put them in hatcheries or sig files where they can be viewbombed. those 1st few days, either. Good hunting!

Kinda upset I missed grabbing the 2017 eggs...grabbed two early in the morning though so at least I have those. Hoping I can trade some stuff to get some...these things look really cool! I've been away for a while, kinda only hopped on to do Halloween lol. Loved the event, thought it was really neat <3

Did anyone else have issues with the cave being completely empty for the last half hour + of the event? No matter how often I reloaded, I didn't even see a single egg. I could understand not being able to grab them, but not being able to even see them?

20 minutes ago, Skyal said:

Did anyone else have issues with the cave being completely empty for the last half hour + of the event? No matter how often I reloaded, I didn't even see a single egg. I could understand not being able to grab them, but not being able to even see them?

Absolutely everyone was, and the same issue happened at around 12:00 too. They just outright failed to spawn for everyone. I would have dumped another batch of eggs if they had just spawned, but I couldn't.

Getting several CB lurkers out of the AP, nice as I started a lineage with those :)

Hatchies are popping in too. I clicked on a gendered Marrow hatchy to have it grow up as soon as it hit my scroll. CB Male o.O

Edited by Vhale

1 hour ago, anetofstars said:

Start checking the AP, there will be some there over the next few days!

Also, w/new eggs, be sure and use the ward BSA From white healers to protect them. And fog them for protection for at least 24 hrs. Don't put them in hatcheries or sig files where they can be viewbombed. those 1st few days, either. Good hunting!

Oh! I forgot the Ward BSA exists. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Newmani said:

Absolutely everyone was, and the same issue happened at around 12:00 too. They just outright failed to spawn for everyone. I would have dumped another batch of eggs if they had just spawned, but I couldn't.

I remembered the event in early October, then forgot again until almost the last minute & had the old Halloween CB hatching at the last minute. Was really hoping to grab a few more, but the entire last half hour...nothing.

Man, Silvi's Lair and other hatcheries are so overwhelmed with Halloween eggs, it's not even funny.

The eggs are so low time too.

I'm worried, guys.

*checks TJ's hatchies* Dang, they'll grow up while I'm asleep, around 4am my-time. I love being here when they first grow up. Oh well, it'll be a nice surprise to see in the morning.

My new-Halloween eggs should be hatching within the next half hour, then I'll go diving into the AP.

I've had 6 ER eggs in 2 hatcheries for a full hour, and in that time they're accumulated less than 500 TOTAL views (and less than 200 unique views).  The struggle is real.

I don't play often, but this event has been fun. I have a knight hatchie w/ blue macaw, and got CB pairs of the Halloween dragons that I was missing, so thanks for that. :)

All of my eggs hatched, so now it's AP hunting time! Caught a few old Halloween CBs already, three of which hatched immediately afterwards, haha.

1 hour ago, Cielmuir said:

I've had 6 ER eggs in 2 hatcheries for a full hour, and in that time they're accumulated less than 500 TOTAL views (and less than 200 unique views).  The struggle is real.

I've got worse than that.  Did the same thing for 5 hours this morning, checked the site and found they were still in the 400 range . . . *bangs head on wall*

All my new dragon eggs have hatched plus the couple extra CB oldies. Now to see if there are any AP dragons just waiting for a nice warm nest to sleep in and be nurtured by our Nanny dragon. This really has been a nice event in all components. I hope everyone has had a good event and thank-you again to our wonderful spriters, TJ, and any one else connected with making this Halloween such a warm and friendly event. 

I found EATW's hatchery has worked pretty well for me.  My 2017s are in the process of hatching and should be out when I get up later.  I've had problems with ONE Halloween baby and it was one of my Marrows.  For some reason it got, like, five times or so the views of the other one and got sick as a hatchling.  No idea what happened.  Odd glitch maybe.  The only time I get sick anything is when I use more than one hatchery and not only is it always eggs, never hatchlings but I didn't even do that this time.  Only used EATW.

Got two zombies.  Wish they sorted as zombies.

Tried for Halloween-bit vampires.  That was a FAIL.  All three.  Got three kill slots ate up for nothing and now I look like a horrible dragon foster mommy.  :(  Oh well.