TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Managed to nab my 8 already, the fastest I've ever gotten holiday releases (usually it takes me an hour to grab just one)!

I'm very interested in what these will look like; a glitch theme?

I was prevented from getting here due to the the amount of excitement lag. Still can't even see the eggs yet, but ya' know. I'll edit this once I get a good look at the new additions to the DC family. >3< I even tried posting this and the forums ejected me, so I couldn't say hi on the first page like when I first got here lol.

Anyways, NOW I can see the eggs, no edit needed seeing I didn't get to post at all at first. I wonder if they're like a gem, spider dragon? Tangled to the roots of a dead tree, but it looks sickly and cool...

2 minutes ago, Niomedes said:

please be lagmonster

Yeeeeeesssssss!

I'm kind of mesmerized by this egg. It's so.... Wow. So very different from anything we've ever had before.

Well, surprised to see I caught four so far! Four more and I'll be done.

6 minutes ago, DoodleMax said:

I love the references in the example eggs' codes:
Glitch, Vortex, Cthulu, and Lovecraft!

So perhaps Lagmonster or a ref. to it?

It does have about the same color scheme. (and oh boy, we are about to have a dragon that drives people insane/madness, perhaps? :D)

Happy Halloween. <3 Thank you for the busy event this year!! 

Well i have tried to grab me some eggs, so hard so im going to wait abit so i can jump and grab since that is the best time for me to do.. gah so crazy. 

The lag is so terrible, I will be so busy tomorrow that this is my only time I got to get my 8 eggs--work and a haunted trail needing completion will keep me from being online all day.

If I'm to get my 8 eggs, it's gotta be within the hour as I have opening at a new job to do. :(

thanks TJ and Art People :3 happy Halloween everyone - from your somewhat not local crazy Australian!

Excite! They look really interesting and disease-like.

Also, 2/5 Zombies, one double-headed lindwurm and one which I forget.

Since it references sci-if, it's probably gonna look beautiful with my nebbies <3 

I'm scroll locked with five, which I will attempt to abandon at 3:00 local time for the AP Halloween eggs project.  SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!  especially with Cthulhu-like dragons lurking around.  Maybe even the lagmonster himself?

Awe, I didn't get any zombies. ;~; Oh well, seems I get the same results on Halloween as I do any other time of the year... Pity. :/ Alas, i'm still waiting for my other eggs to hatch before I can grab this years. We shall see if anything happens tonight or not. c:

EDIT: Everyone seems bummed out even though they have past zombies. Look at it this way: YOU'RE NOT ME... WITH NONE... WHATSOEVER... You guys are lucky to own any. x'D I have the worst Zombie luck lol, all I do is ruin their corpses further and they fizzle away. x'D

Edited by AveryCF

Full up on eggs now, amazed that I was able to get 8 so quickly! I'm pumped to see what these grow up to be, very much hoping for some sort of lagmonster reference. Unfortunately 0/5 for zombies this year, which is a shame. Really wanted to get some of the other forms, only have the 'western' adult and hatchling at the moment!