Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivergold

Meow

Hi, I'm Rivergold, I've been on the main site since...May? I think? But anywho, I only just now joined up on this here bandwagon and... I honestly have no idea what's going on.

I need to know:

1. Where to click to make a post

2. Where to click to quote someone

3. Why out of all the costume stuff my hatchling is wearing, all that can be seen is the ballerina stuff.

Hello and welcome!

1. Now that I've approved your account, you can post anywhere in the forum and edit your profile.

2. For the post you want to quote, click the "Quote" option of the post in the top right of the post.

3. The ballerina outfit, because of its placement, may show on top of the other parts of the costume. You may need to take the ballerina outfit off to see the other costumes.

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

another information about #2. You can quote only some part of post by drag some text and hover your mouse over it.

8 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome!

1. Now that I've approved your account, you can post anywhere in the forum and edit your profile.

2. For the post you want to quote, click the "Quote" option of the post in the top right of the post.

3. The ballerina outfit, because of its placement, may show on top of the other parts of the costume. You may need to take the ballerina outfit off to see the other costumes.

Thank you! But as for 3, It wasn't because of placement, because even stuff on the wings and tail could not be seen. It wasn't just my dragon either, but all the other dragons that I had seen looked either without a costume or wearing an ill-fitting green wizard's hat, which is somehow what the Gold Knight costume turned into?

But it fixed itself or someone fixed it, because I can see all the costumes now.