Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amberleafz

Hey

Hey, I'm Amberleafz. I've been playing DC since 2015 so I'm just new to the forum. And for a very quick about me.....I love art, music, anime, and video games. Plus I am fairly quiet. Nice to meet you all ^^

Hello and welcome, you're just in time for the Halloween event! 

What kinds of art/music/anime/video games do you like? I love video game soundtracks, pop, alternative, and rock, sometimes punk. I also love Pokemon, Zelda, Professor Layton, Mario, Fire Emblem, and Monster Hunter (pretty sure I'm leaving some out...).

53 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome, you're just in time for the Halloween event! 

What kinds of art/music/anime/video games do you like? I love video game soundtracks, pop, alternative, and rock, sometimes punk. I also love Pokemon, Zelda, Professor Layton, Mario, Fire Emblem, and Monster Hunter (pretty sure I'm leaving some out...).

Thank you ^^ And yeah!

Oh cool! I like a few of those too. For art I like surreal and fantasy art mainly, especially with fantasy creatures such as dragons or kitsune. I also like a lot of anime art.

I like rock, mainly alternative, classic, and punk. I like a lot of pop too and a few songs in other genres. I also like some video game soundtracks. My favorite anime are Naruto, Fairy Tail, Fate/Zero, Angel Beats, Noragami, Akame ga Kill, Your Lie in April and Attack on Titan. Plus many others.  My favorite video games are Final Fantasy XV, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, and Mario. (I've probably left some out as well..there are many)

I tried so hard to get into Kingdom Hearts, I just couldn't do it. Are you excited for KH3?

Welcome to DragCave forum! Hope you enjoy!

Visit subforums under General Discussion, you may find topics that you are interested in.

On 10/30/2017 at 6:16 AM, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DragCave forum! Hope you enjoy!

Visit subforums under General Discussion, you may find topics that you are interested in.

Thank you!

Thanks for the suggestion ^^ I will