AppleMango

ANSWERED:No Eggs in any Biomes?

I can't see any eggs in any biomes, even when I refresh right on the five minute drops. Not sure if I'm extremely unlucky or something is wrong.

Nope it's not just you...

there have been no eggs in the biomes since 5 am EDT, ever since nothing spawned on that hourly drop.

something is probably broken...

I remember this happening a while ago, and it was IIRC an error in the cave's egg generation. I think it had to be manually fixed by TJ...

My hatchling is naked and I see no eggs in the biome. Perhaps it´s a bug or glitch?
Something seems to be "broken".

*edit*
I bought a Mummy costume but it´s not shown up for me.

Candies I can collect.

Edited by Laurelin

No it's the same for me. Yeah something is broken because my hatchling is not wearing it's costume either. I like to pretend it's because the eggs in the AP are at a low time so the eggs in the biome are not dropping to give the eggs in the AP a chance haha.

Edited by IVIandy

1 minute ago, Laurelin said:

My hatchling is naked and I see no eggs in the biome. Perhaps it´s a bug or glitch?
Something seems to be "broken":

My hatchlings clothes have chnaged but they are correct when I go to 'dress up hatchling'

1 minute ago, IVIandy said:

No it's the same for me. Something is probably broken. I like to pretend it's because the eggs in the AP are at a low time so the eggs in the biome are not dropping to give the eggs in the AP a chance haha.

This used to be an actual thing. The cave could get blocked by too many eggs in the AP.

1 minute ago, AppleMango said:

My hatchlings clothes have chnaged but they are correct when I go to 'dress up hatchling'

This used to be an actual thing. The cave could get blocked by too many eggs in the AP.

I know it used to be, I've been around awhile lol.

Doubt that's the reason why it's happening, otherwise it would be a much more common error during the holidays (or even just in general).

For a full hour it hasn't been working. Sureeee, get up at 4 in the morning to hunt for new eggs and I CAN'T! :rolleyes: XD

4 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Doubt that's the reason why it's happening, otherwise it would be a much more common error during the holidays (or even just in general).

We know. Note we said pretend and used to :)

I'm hoping that the next hour fixes the problem

For me, I also cannot edit my Hatchlings costume. I can send it out, buy costumes but when I click DRESS UP then a blank site is shown. ^^"

Had no trouble tinkerin with it yesterday night.

Guess it goes along with the no egg bug ^^"

Eggs are showing up for me in all biomes, but the Halloween hatchling dress up is still bugged.

Just realised the houly drop just went by, might've fixed the no egg issue?

Edited by Omen

For me, right now, everything is alright again. Hatchling can be dressed, eggs are shown up in the biomes and I can get candies.