Moonlight_Eevee

ANSWERED:Outfits are Missing READ FIRST POST

I mean, on one hand I'd like to choose my dragon's costume. But on the other hand...

96cVj6Y.png

Two hats!

I just checked and everything is now missing except for the ballerina outfits which are just fine. All the wizards, all the pirates (and I didn't know there was a red one until just now) and the mummy are all missing. If I put on the black pirate, it's the Green (Slytherin) Wizard pieces even though I don't own them. The boxes to put them all are all blank too -- just a naked dragon (poor things). 

2 hours ago, xDragonia said:

Have you tried a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5)? If you are on mobile, attempt typing "javascript:location.reload(true)" (without the quotation marks) into your address bar or clear your cache.

I tried a hard refresh several times. It's not doing a darn thing. (I'm on my laptop, not my phone). 

Have you tried clearing your DragonCave cookies? A hard refresh has worked for most people, but sometimes clearing cookies helps too.

All mine are showing fine *except* the Mummy wings. They are still missing. Does anyone have them?

29 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Have you tried clearing your DragonCave cookies? A hard refresh has worked for most people, but sometimes clearing cookies helps too.

All mine are showing fine *except* the Mummy wings. They are still missing. Does anyone have them?

I have a picture of proof that the mummy's wings are there but you can't see them for yourself

Ctrl+F5 worked for me to give the constume .pngs back, but I'm still missing entire outfits in the store (I only know of Pirate (Black) that I'm missing, as so far all of the screenshots have been of peoples' wardrobes, not their store selections...). The hard refresh did nothing to fix this. Am I missing any other outfits? Does anyone know why this is happening?

41 minutes ago, Kyath The Dream Worker said:

Clear cache on PC works well :)

Yes, worked for me.  Thank you~

21 minutes ago, skwerl56767 said:

Ctrl+F5 worked for me to give the costume .pngs back, but I'm still missing entire outfits in the store (I only know of Pirate (Black) that I'm missing, as so far all of the screenshots have been of peoples' wardrobes, not their store selections...). The hard refresh did nothing to fix this. Am I missing any other outfits? Does anyone know why this is happening?

Are you sure you don't have it already?  Each day new costumes appear in the store, but one is randomly given to you for free.  I know Marrto and I have had different ones to purchase vs already having.

I can see everything except for the mummy wings, although that seems to be only for my dragon. One of my visiting dragons has mummy wings so I'm not sure what's up with that.

I have done a couple hard refreshes but it doesn't seem to change anything.

Edited by Sunfeathers

For those on mobile, im not sire if the following is what fixed it, but I just switched from desktop format to mobile and then back again and it fixed it for me. Not sure if itll do the same for every mobile user tho, but worth a try.

I was ok on my pc, then i think i gofed something up, and now both mobile and pc arent showing costumes.

the javascriptreload try didnt work at all, and clear.ing caches didnt seem to change much either, on the mobile.

im only slightly bummed, as i do ned to switch devices this week alot, im more interested in being able to still get candy and maybe later one of the pcs will display well.

Ohhh, thank you DragonLady! I refreshed my Wardrobe and they were there. It wasn't revealed in the News OP that some of the costumes were handed out for free; I didn't even consider it. I have the costumes I was "missing" now!

I was having the problem where I couldn't see anything except ballerina stuff, CTRL + F5 did not work on laptop, logged in on phone instead, it was still broken, but the "javascript:location.reload(true)" trick worked! Logged back in on laptop and it's still broken there. RIP. Going to clear laptop cache and edit back the results.

Edit: It worked! I'm glad the fixes worked for me.

Edited by Mangrit

What do you mean by a 'hard refresh?'
Like, turn the computer off without doing it properly (through the shut down menu) ?

Mk, cleared my cache.

Everything is up...cept the Mummy Wings

Edited by kalenakeeper

I've tried all the fixes and nothing changed. The only costumes I can see are the original ghost and my free green wizard.

Windows 10

Firefox 56.0.2 (64-bit)

My hatchie is all mummified now! *watches as he tries to fly with bandages on his wings and winces as he crashes into the pumpkin patch*

I can see everyone's costumes fine, but my own. Only ghost pieces show. If I go to the equip menu, all the other assets are missing. Cache not fixing it yet. Google Chrome on Windows 10.

XPwEZ8I.png