MoonlightEevee

ANSWERED:Outfits are Missing READ FIRST POST

2 hours ago, LadyNova said:

Try Ctrl+F5 in you're on PC. You might need to do it twice, but it worked for me.

I don't know what Mac or mobile equivalents are.

It worked for me thanks so much!

3 hours ago, Fly-by-Night said:

I also just realized that the Mummy wings are still invisible. It doesn't matter that much, though, as my hatchi wants to be a pirate. He's currently working on holding his Near-Grog.

Same problem. Mummy bandages don't show on the wings but everything else fixed itself after clearing cache.

Only the ballerina outfits show up for me and the wizard robes are showing up as the pirate clothe. I bought both the pirate and mummy outfits and I dont even know what they look like. :/ 

Ok, a hard refresh seems to have fixed my issues, but I have a question. Is there only 1 pirate hat - black, and only 1 pirate eyepatch - navy? All the other costumes have all pieces complete in each costume so I was wondering if this is intentional or a continuing of the same problem we seem to be having.

Edited by raindear

Mine are all showing.

At the moment....

But there's only one eye patch and only one cutlass. Oh and yes, only one pirate hat.

Thanks Fuzz. Since I dressed mine in red I didn't even notice the one cutlass. So, 1 pirate hat, 1 pirate eyepatch, 1 cutlass. Nice to know. Thanks again.

I haven't been able to see Mummy Wings all day. the rest came back with a hard refresh.

Mine isn't showing y p either! And I have the green wizard outfit and the navy pirate but I didn't buy those. Plus, I have Mummy popping up in my store. I only saw pirate last night. Are we not supposed to have the mummy yet?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

We can certainly have the mummy - I have it, and I THINK I used a bit on my hatchie. I certainly tried out the head and decided against....

We do seem to get a free outfit every day - and as I recall, those were the two I got by doing nothing.

When I logged on this morning tons of costume stuff was missing, but I read this thread and did a hard refresh and everything came back... Except the mummy wings. The mummy wings are missing and nothing I've done (another hard refresh, clearing cookies, etc) has fixed it.

Most of my costumes are missing. And the pirate hat had somehow been replaced with a green wizard hat?

On my laptop everything works normally, but on my phone my hatchie is now wearing only a white ballerina shirt and a green wizard hat :c

Hope there will be a solution soon.

@Tawa @Kymeira did you guys try a hard refresh 

Also, on your phone, clear your cache

Edited by Dalek Raptor

Clearing the cache helped, thank you :)

Finally got my little Ravenclaw friend back (maybe this all was a Slytherin's plot? 🤔)

Edited by Tawa

After a hard refresh, Hufflepuff items are now visible for me, ^_^ but mummy wings are still  not there. I wasn't really going to use them, but I'd like to see what they look like!

9 hours ago, Peij said:

i got the same problem

Sorry, right after I posted, they popped up. 

Edited by Cheystar

I'm on mobile and can't see most of the outfits, and the green wizard outfit (which I already own) is shown as the black pirate outfit.

Screenshot_20171028-171400.png

10 hours ago, skwerl56767 said:

I'm having the same thing where the Mummy outfit and all three wizards have no .pngs, and the black Pirate outfit has the green Wizard hat/scarf/wand combo. I'm guessing it's just because the outfits are being worked on at the moment, and there may be some renaming/rearranging of the outfit pieces which is why the green Wizard pieces is in the wrong spot. Updates and such. Although, on a slightly-related topic, does anyone have outfits that are completely missing? I see screenshots with at least three color variants of one outfit each, but I only have the Ghost, Mummy, all three Wizards, the black Pirate and White and Black Ballerinas available for purchase. They aren't invisible, they're just outright missing. O.o Like so:

xJkpagyl.png

Is this normal? I'm guessing only some outfits are available to some people through RNG? I've never seen the other variants before (just learned that there was a navy Pirate outfit...)

I'm having the same issue. I bought the navy pirate outfit and put on the free (black) one, and they were working last night. Now it's turned into the Slytherin costume and I don't even own that! 

28 minutes ago, RagaDal said:

I'm having the same issue. I bought the navy pirate outfit and put on the free (black) one, and they were working last night. Now it's turned into the Slytherin costume and I don't even own that! 

Have you tried a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5)? If you are on mobile, attempt typing "javascript:location.reload(true)" (without the quotation marks) into your address bar or clear your cache.

Edited by xDragonia

I've been doing a hard refresh & today's pirate costume hasn't shown all day for me. Even the hatchies that I'm assuming are wearing it are turning up naked on my list of who I gave candy to. On the dress up page I can see that there are new items to try, but the little dragon models are naked. XD

The red pirate outfit isn't showing up for me even after a hard refresh (a hard refresh is fn+f5, isn't it? i might be forgetting).