MoonlightEevee

ANSWERED:Outfits are Missing READ FIRST POST

Cheers @xDragonia! It really helped and I suggested this to the others and now everything is starting to work properly

Try Ctrl+F5 in you're on PC. You might need to do it twice, but it worked for me.

I don't know what Mac or mobile equivalents are.

My navy blue pirate outfit is missing and the black pirate outfit has been translated into the green wizard outfit, which I did not buy.

Mobile Users- Clear Cache

PC Users- hard refresh

2 minutes ago, TheDoggy said:

Clearing the cache did the trick on mobile! 

Thanks @Dalek Raptor

Don't thank me. Thank @xDragonia for suggesting it on the first place

Cleared cache for the past hr and that seemed to fix it. 

The mummy and pirate red now show in the shop. 

I investigated it further since clearing the cache should affect every site, whereas hard refresh is for a specific page, making the latter a possibly preferable option. It seems that typing "javascript:location.reload(true)" in the address bar is essentially a hard refresh and should work even on mobile devices!

Edited by xDragonia

29 minutes ago, LadyNova said:

Try Ctrl+F5 in you're on PC. You might need to do it twice, but it worked for me.

I don't know what Mac or mobile equivalents are.

That just worked for me; thank you!

I see nothing but ghost and balerina, and some slytherin stuff such as 2 not matching my Lurker hats and a scarf. and it shows as pirate parts... I just logged in 1st time for today

hard refresh worked

Edited by VixenDra

39 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Mobile Users- Clear Cache

PC Users- hard refresh

Thanks. My hatchie is great again

Hard refresh did indeed help. Thanks!

Thanks, I had the same issue! The pirate colours are still partly wrong, though - the "black" pirate pants are navy, the "red" ones are black and white, the "red" shirt is brown etc.

9 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

Thanks, I had the same issue! The pirate colours are still partly wrong, though - the "black" pirate pants are navy, the "red" ones are black and white, the "red" shirt is brown etc.

XD

I also just realized that the Mummy wings are still invisible. It doesn't matter that much, though, as my hatchi wants to be a pirate. He's currently working on holding his Near-Grog.

10 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

I'm not sure that's a mistake. I think it's more that the red pirate outfit set contains the red coat, tan shirt, black & white striped pants, cutlass, and red parrot.

Just now, Zareni said:

I'm not sure that's a mistake. I think it's more that the red pirate outfit set contains the red coat, tan shirt, black & white striped pants, cutlass, and red parrot.

This:P That's why I was laughing^^

A lot of the items on my dragon have changed appearance, and many are not showing (or are showing incorrectly) in the dress-up screen. Some of the items mine are wearing look like they're from the Green Wizard set which I've not yet bought. 

Screenshots are big, so I've stuck them in a spoiler. 

ETA: Just saw the hard refresh solution, seems to have worked for me.

Spoiler

10eev10.jpg

keukg1.jpg

Edited by Daypaw

15 minutes ago, Zareni said:

*facepalm*

Okay, thanks!

The hard refresh worked, thanks @xDragonia!

ETA: Stupid me, somehow I couldn't see the posts from the last couple of hours and assumed mine hadn't gone through. (Wouldn't have been the first time, tbh.)

Edited by olympe
My very own idiocy. I wonder if I should try selling it on ebay.

Mine is super buggy - all outfits except the ghost are invisible, as are some of the dragons I've exchanged candy with at the bottom of the page, and my dragon is wearing ghost items I don't have active. Desktop/Firefox, cache cleared, multiple hard refreshes do nothing at all.

The only costumes that are working for me are the Ghost, White Ballerina, and Black Ballerina costumes. All others are just gone.