The_Impossible_Girl

Halloween Event & Trick or Treating Discussion

I'm still going to hunt the AP!

This is my first Halloween that I know what I'm doing (read: second Halloween) and I want mates for my dragons. (I want a CB Shadow Walker too.) I hope there are lots of eggs in the AP ... I myself have only 2 checkers I can breed, and 2 or 3 stairsteps.

My plan is to make sure I get a male CB and Female CB of any breeds I was missing.  But my main goal is to keep hunting the AP and the trade threads for the mates that I am missing.  My mates needed list is longer than I'd like it to be by the second round of eggs.  I'm hoping to find more over the next few days.   

1 hour ago, mouse050909 said:

This is my first halloween, so I'll be stocking up on CB's! Lineages can wait... lol

You couldn't have picked a better Halloween to be your first. XD We've never been able to get old CBs before. Enjoy the holiday!

I'm just so so glad I can complete scroll goals with cb's of the halloweens I've missed. I'll be happy with a single pair of each thanky. TJ is awesome, and everyone else admin and mod wise who helped with this.

Trying to get one of each myself, but I might have to wait til next year for a black marrow cave born since I won't have room before Halloween to snatch one up. My last egg slot when my last egg from the first round hatches is dedicated to a pumpkin! Though I suppose once I can toss my Cavern Lurker I accidentally picked up (not that I don't like them, it's just I already had cave borns and someone else should be getting that one if they don't have one yet) and try and grab at least one black marrow.

I might have a cache of cave born graves already but.... that's my favorite Halloween Dragon. I ain't droppin that mis-clicked Gravey egg for anything!

Uggggh, this batch of eggs is SO CLOSE to all hatching and I keep spam-refreshing to see if it's happened yet...

image.png.8d835d21fc0214a8b7f842bc24ac56d1.png

But I finally got to see the little animation on the Witchlights! I love it! (I missed last year.)

I actually don't really like the trick or treat thing this year. It's kind of boring to me (last years minesweeper thing was great). The ability to get CBs from previous years is awesome though. This is my second halloween so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Definitely still breed! We may be going for CBs right now, but trust me, everyone will descend on the AP starting the first minute of November 1st. Or rather as soon as anyone has space lol But yeah, the more we breed while we can, especially later in the week, the longer the AP will stay full after the holiday, giving everyone a chance to fully have their CB-cake and eat their bred-eggs-cake too.

Does Halloween breeding end the day before Halloween or on Halloween itself?

Psst, has anyone seen this guy yet in Trick or Treating? I'm wondering why I seem to be the only one who has, that I've heard. Anyone else seen a dragon dressed like this?

QMGutxC.png

Is it wearing a mask of some sort? That's neat, even though I have no idea what it is.

I wish costumes were released more frequently. I don't think we will have much time to enjoy the ones released on the 30th and 31st for example, so it seems kind of a waste when the game will likely be removed the second it hits November. 

Haven't. Looks like it is dressed for a Japanese festival. Yeah, a mask, maybe a kitsune?

I mean, I love it. Best costume I've seen so far, in my opinion. Wonder if it was for one of the people who helped out with the creation of the game?

1 hour ago, Choppedmint said:

I mean, I love it. Best costume I've seen so far, in my opinion. Wonder if it was for one of the people who helped out with the creation of the game?

When the event just started the shop was available with all items. I also have a dragon who's dressed in a mecha suit. I'll post later :)

10 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

Does Halloween breeding end the day before Halloween or on Halloween itself?

Breeding includes the 31st.

On 10/28/2017 at 7:03 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Breeding includes the 31st.

It ends at exactly 11:59pm cave time. I know from racing the clock last year. LOL.

I love how laid back everything is this year--the event, the treats, the extra egg slots, and even the new biome has slowed down.

Since Halloween's over for the year I will shut this down. I hope everyone enjoyed the Halloween festivities as much as I did!