irrelevantindigo

ANSWERED:Can't Take Off Costume

When I try to remove my hatchling's costume, it just says "↺ saving" and never saves. I have left it for 10 minutes and the costume never is changed.

So far...

• My hatchling is a cavern lurker and is just wearing the regular ghost costume at the moment
  • I tried to change my costume on my phone and brother's computer: ran into the same problem. So it doesn't have to do with my browser or system
  • I have tried adding all the available costume items and it saved, but I cannot remove all of them and have it save properly. Only 2/3 pieces can be removed, one piece always stays

Hopefully it starts working or gets fixed by the time the costume shop opens. :<

Edited by irrelevantindigo

I can confirm that I am also having this problem when trying to remove the costume completely. It just sits there and never saves. I can change the costume but not remove it.
I choose a Grave hatchling for mine, so it's not just one kind of hatchling that it is affecting.

I just tested and the same things happens for me, although when I try to change a part of the costume (adding or removing) it works just fine. It's probably lag and maybe it will be fixed soon.

Edited by psychodoge

Mine only works if I remove the pieces one at a time. If I try to do all parts at once, it has trouble.

Now that I tried to do remove everything as well, it's having the same issue on my Witchlights

I tried removing costume pieces one by one and was successful until the last piece.
So the issue still exists for me but at least I can take off 2/3 pieces.