Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Averat

Hello.

Uh... Hi? I'm Averat, and I recently discovered Dragon Cave. I also recently discovered that there's a forum for it!

So, hi there!

-A weird little bird/rat thing

PS: I have an image of how I 'look'. (Note: May not actually be how I look in real life.)

Averat.png

Hello and welcome to DC forums, Averat. :) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Also, nice drawing. 

Don't forget to catch some Halloween eggies and search for treats!

4 minutes ago, Earth Gurl said:

Hello and welcome to DC forums, Averat. :) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Also, nice drawing. 

Don't forget to catch some Halloween eggies and search for treats!

Thanks! And thanks for the compliment on the drawing!

As for the Halloween eggs and treats, I've seen some ;P At least, I think!

Welcome! You joined at the perfect time, with all the Halloween stuff going on! I love the poem in your signature.

13 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Welcome! You joined at the perfect time, with all the Halloween stuff going on! I love the poem in your signature.

Thanks! And, in case anyone's confused: I actually JOINED Dragon Cave before October, but I joined the forums today!

Hi welcome to DC I hope you have lots of fun here. If you think you might benefit from a mentor, click the link below. We're very friendly and can guide you with as much or as little help as you need.

MENTORING PROJECT 

8 hours ago, nooey said:

Hi welcome to DC I hope you have lots of fun here. If you think you might benefit from a mentor, click the link below. We're very friendly and can guide you with as much or as little help as you need.

MENTORING PROJECT 

10 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to forum! Enjoy the event!

##

Thanks, sh20000sh and nooey! : D