Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erra

Moshi Moshi?

Hello everyone  Finnaly i crete accoount on forum ^^

Anyone know what dragons is in Halloween biome? everytime when i look there is only "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found.".

Oh and anyone know where looking for items to the ToT basket? O.o this is my first event on DC ever

Hello and welcome to DC forums! The eggs dropping in the Halloween biome are previous years' Halloween dragons (Pumpkins, Graves, Witchlights, Marrows, Shadow Walkers). Check at every 5 min mark (aka 9:05) or every hourly drop (9:00 sharp) for eggs to appear. They're being taken very quickly. :) 

Also, the treats should appear every 5-15 mins (I believe). They're found everywhere. Just refresh on your dragon page every 5 mins or so, and another one should appear.

35 minutes ago, Earth Gurl said:

Hello and welcome to DC forums! The eggs dropping in the Halloween biome are previous years' Halloween dragons (Pumpkins, Graves, Witchlights, Marrows, Shadow Walkers). Check at every 5 min mark (aka 9:05) or every hourly drop (9:00 sharp) for eggs to appear. They're being taken very quickly. :) 

Also, the treats should appear every 5-15 mins (I believe). They're found everywhere. Just refresh on your dragon page every 5 mins or so, and another one should appear.

ty for answers :D i hope i catch all this dragons (now i have marrow https://dragcave.net/lineage/szLeu i love lineage like this <3 and CB of course xd)

but i think i have problem with catch CB not with lineage ;/ too small amout of time, now i have 5 eggs (noone can be abbadoned ;-; i love all)

Hi welcome to DC I hope you have lots of fun here. If you think you might benefit from a mentor, click the link below. We're very friendly and can guide you with as much or as little help as you need.

MENTORING PROJECT