Azure

So... what hatchling are you taking Trick or Treating? :)

Which hatchling did you pick in the event?  

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They're all adorable, aren't they? But I -am- wondering which ones are the most popular!

I couldn't decide between Graves and Shadow Walkers, so I asked my bf to decide for me, so now I got a Grave cutie!

Looking at those who visited my already, Shadow Walkers seem more popular than this poll suggests XD

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Looking at those who visited my already, Shadow Walkers seem more popular than this poll suggests XD

Need a bigger sample size! Moar poll answers! MOAR! :P

I was waffling between the Shadow Walker and the Caligene. Ended up going with the Caligene in the end for its more colorful appearance, but the Shadow Walker is darn cute with it's silly happy expression.

I picked the caligene! And considering the ones who visited me, there are tons of graves and lurkers :P

Edited by MaeTM

I picked the Marrow because, well, I just love Marrows. :wub: 

(Although if the event hatchling looked more like the "skinless" actual Marrow hatchling, I might have picked the Desipis instead. But all the event hatchlings are so pretty!)

So far I've met 2 Marrows, 1 SW, 1 Lurker, 1 Grave, 1 Caligene, 1 Pumpkin.

I picked Grave since they were my first CB Halloween dragons. :wub: 

The most that i've met are Caligenes (3/5 of my encounters!) Haven't seen any Pumpkins, Marrows, Lurkers or Witchlights so far, though.

Edited by lovecats99

Out of all the hatchlings available for choosing, I thought the Caligene and the Witchlight were designed the best, so I had a bit of a hard time choosing between the two. I ultimately went with the Caligene, because the breed description of Caligenes appears to imply that they are the most malevolent out of all the Halloween dragons, which I think is the best fit for (my kind of) Halloween. B)

55 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Yours was the first one I visited. ^_^

I picked Desipis! :D 

I also liked Lurker, SW and Pumpkin. But Desipis was a fav.

Witchlight is beautifully birdlike, Caligene has the lovliest patterns, Desipis is very cool, Grave has a great colour scheme, Lurker is cool and vampire-like, Shadow looks very caring and ethereal, Marrow is cool and cute, Pumpkin is adorable!

...and I still don't know which I want. If the pumpkin's feet were more gecko-ish I'd definietly go for that one, since it's generally my favourite, but as is, they are all equally appealing, so I'm constantly switching between different decisions.

How to pick?

Edit: also, do the hatchlings get names?

Edited by MessengerDragon

Where are all the Witchlight fans? I've only encountered one other so far as well as despis, SW and caligene

6 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

I took the black, white, and orange one... No idea what it is.... lol

Sounds like Grave :)

It was so hard to choose - I picked shadow walker, which is ironically my least favorite Halloween dragon, but the hatchling was so cute and seemed like the best blank slate for dressing up. 

I chose a witchlight because I love them, and then the first CB Halloween I got from the new Halloween biome is a witchlight.

Shadow Walker!

I have a special connection with this breed, as it was the first CB Halloween dragon I ever got. And until 2015 also the only one :'D

I was torn between Shadow Walker and Cavern Lurker, both looked really cool and I thought it might be a bit easier to dress up a dark dragon Halloween-themed, but it was the emotional connection that convinced me into choosing the Shadow Walker.

I picked a Shadow Walker! They're my favorite Halloween dragons and I couldn't pass it up.