Azure

So... what hatchling are you taking Trick or Treating? :)

Which hatchling did you pick in the event?  

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Anemonis I really liked when your Niqmist chose to use her own name in the end. And the way you included the change of costume in the story was fun ^_^

---

I've had a great time here looking at everyone's hatchlings so I thought I'd post a link to mine as well. My hatchling's costume hasn't changed much over the last few days, but I'm happy with my little Slytherin witch :D

This is my final costume for my dear Grave hatchie (he's going as a warrior-prince living on a distant mountain top)

Clipboard01halloweenhatch.jpg.bcdaec2825055ddac638d7bc5a761a90.jpg

And I just noticed how the eye-items look on Desipis! So ADORABLE, especially the fox-mask.

I just met my 100 hatchling so I'll put up my stats now.

Grave 28

Witchlight 13

Cavern Lurker 12

Black Marrow 12

Desipis 11

Pumpkin 10

Shadow walker 9

Caligene 5

Some were getting pretty hard to identify under the costumes. ^_^

With this I think I am happy with the Trick or Treating, might go out for more if my Battle Witch insists on more candy, but costume-wise I think we're done.

Ugh I'm so torn. I hate being so indecisive. Which one, guys? Headband or wing armor, or both?

20171031_163317.png.4f44fde9de67dfc3d2bfd8b7671880b0.png

20171031_163046.png.9b896448df0d7b8dd8a29e604a05734d.png

3 hours ago, Fly-by-Night said:

I SAW A WITCHLIGHT!

And it's perfect with the fox mask and these green eyes. Just wonderful.

Post it? I want to see!

@HeDy Looks beautiful, the fairy crown pairs really well with the kitsune mask.

@jillybean711 I like the headband but I wouldn't be opposed to both, I'm partial to very detailed dressups. xP

I'm having trouble deciding a "final" costume too...

2017-10-31_2128.png

2017-10-31_1723.png

Captain Sheetbeard or the Sakurafest Kid? Auuughhh for all we know they might not even be viewable again after the event is over -.-

Edited by Yhme

@Yhme I like Sheetbeard, interesting combo. xP Looks cool. I really like the hind leg ensemble on Sakurafest though. Tough choices!

Edited by cbussiere

2 hours ago, cbussiere said:

Post it? I want to see!

@jillybean711 I like the headband but I wouldn't be opposed to both, I'm partial to very detailed dressups. xP

True. I was imagining him to be an rpg mage tho, specifically a DnD mage.

@Yhme I like the Sakurafest one, personally. :3

Edited by jillybean711

@cbussiere Ahaha thank you for the review! That's why I'm so conflicted and I like them both x.x Should probably go with the first one. That hatchie has been wearing that bed sheet over his head for five days straight, he might as well finish up in it. But ...bright colors though...

and @jillybean711 since you seem to be in the same boat here, I like the first one better! I think the wing armor completes the look more XD  and I might be naturally prejudiced against headbands  

Edit: and also thank you for input on mine! you replied as I was typing this :lol:

Edited by Yhme

Going for the eastern pirate look. Successful pirate, hence the gold.

Screenshot-2017-11-1%20Dragon%20Cave_zps

Still not sure if I'm happy with the pants or not.

1 hour ago, OceanSecrets said:

Going for the eastern pirate look. Successful pirate, hence the gold.

Screenshot-2017-11-1%20Dragon%20Cave_zps

Still not sure if I'm happy with the pants or not.

I like that shirt with those pants! Cool concept.

5 minutes ago, AngelsSin said:

How do you get the images to show i have no idea how and would like to show mine. I chose a Witchlight

I've been taking cropped screenshots (via snipping tool), uploading to Imgur, and posting the images here as an embedded link. You can also post the link to your dragon as https://dragcave.net/halloween17/[your_scroll_name], for instance I'd input https://dragcave.net/halloween17/cbussiere

Jhi72VW.png

I am happy. My hatchling is not.

Thankfully, there's a mask and a sheet to hide the look of death he is giving.

The seen hatchies stayed! Yay! 

Not sure why imgur wants to blow my baby up so big, but I'm satisfied with this Slytherin fox fairy. 

p3b0FAa.png

Edited by Pendragon

Final demographics!

Total: 64 hatchlings

Grave: 25 (39%)

Shadow Walker: 8 (13%)

Cavern Lurker: 6 (9%)

Desipis: 6 (9%)

Black Marrow: 6 (9%)

Pumpkin: 5 (8%)

Caligrene: 5 (8%)

Witchlight: 3 (5%)

Wizard items: 23 (36%)

Ghost items: 22 (34%)

Knight items: 19 (30%)

Fox spirit items: 17 (27%)

Pirate items: 16 (25%)

Fairy items: 13 (20%)

Ballerina items: 7 (11%)

Mummy items: 3 (5%)

Boring no items: 6 (9%, TOO MANY)

(I'm sleepy so these might be a bit sloppy)

@Pendragon, looks beautiful!

@PieMaster, it'll grow on him. :P

Edited by cbussiere

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

The seen hatchies stayed! Yay! 

Not sure why imgur wants to blow my baby up so big, but I'm satisfied with this Slytherin fox fairy. 

p3b0FAa.png

Gasp i love the contrast, especially how the white fox mask brings out their gorgeous green eyes!

Edited by jillybean711

My Witchlight hatchling had fun! A little tough for me to find things that would look nice with it's dull violet feathers though. XD

xligq9h.png

Final hatchling seen stats (out of 55):

3 Pumpkins

7 Black Marrows

6 Shadow Walkers

9 Cavern Lurkers

12 Graves

6 Desipis

9 Caligenes

3 Witchlights

Here's my hatchie and hatchling encounters!
Stats: (61 total) (Percentages approximated)
6 Shadow Walkers (10%)

8 Desipis (13%)

8 Marrows (13%)
5 Pumpkins (8%)

20 Graves (32%)

4 Caligene (7%)

4 Witchlight (7%)

6 Lurkers (10%)

Graves definitely dominated, nothing else came close! This was a fun event, and looking at all the cute costumes is very fun. All-in-all, it was an enjoyable first DC halloween event. ^.^

EDIT: Oh dear, that image is very large. I don't know enough about DC forum coding to make it smaller, though. Sorry >.< (Thank you Ruby Eyes!)

grave.png

Edited by Bog

Ah! I forgot to change my pumpkin's costume in time! I was going to change it a bit, but I guess what I have will have to be it, then. It looks quite nice though, so I'm happy.

6 hours ago, Bog said:

Oh dear, that image is very large. I don't know enough about DC forum coding to make it smaller, though. Sorry >.<

You don't need to code. In the post editing box, just double-click the image and you get a popup where you can change the display size.

Here be AngelsSin's little one:

AngelsSin.png.9d981ae075ddf613c4cbd99706d9d943.png

And when I'm done being rather ANNOYED that all those hatchlings can only be seen when logged in and so I cannot check if I need to write my link with a space or a plus or a %20 for anyone NOT MYSELF to look at that darn page I might maybe, just maybe feel like posting my own. Right now I just want to punch everything in sight.