Moonlight_Eevee

Raffle

So, the raffle is telling me I need to raise 3 dragons yet it says I've already entered (which I have)

It actually fixed itself the next day. I meant to reply to this (I'm so sorry) sooner

Thank you for replying so fast! I'm glad you were able to enter the raffle. If members still can't enter the raffle please keep reporting it.

I would like to report not being able to enter the Raffle as well. The button is there, the page seems to refresh, and then it just doesn't go through. 

Tried hard refreshing, deleting cache + cookies, switching browsers and entering the site from mobile, no effect. I know today's the last day to enter for October, sooo that kind of sucks haha

EDIT: it's 3/3 raised for me (since others report stuck 0/3, which is not the case with mine, just actually clicking Enter Raffle does nothing.)

Edited by Yhme

For me it says the same... 0/3 adults raised but I definitely entered. And so does the text say. Just the counter is wrong... :(

Does that affect the entry or not?

I know that there are already two posts, but I would also like to confirm that I just checked and it says 0/3 adults raised. I just had three grow up this morning (in addition to all the others).

I begin to wonder if it is showing what MORE we need. Mine shows 0/3 too, and successfully entered, and I entered on Oct 2nd !

I just checked and mine also says 0/3. And I entered on the 1st. :mellow:

Edit: also below it says i successfully entered the raffle..

Edited by deja

18 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

I begin to wonder if it is showing what MORE we need. Mine shows 0/3 too, and successfully entered, and I entered on Oct 2nd !

I entered the same day, and mine says 3/3 just as it did the months before.

23 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

That can't be it because several of my hatchlings grew up after the raffle page started acting weird and it still says 0/3. I wish we did have a solution though.

Has anyone heard from TJ about this?

Edited by The Dragoness

Has this been addressed? My page still shows 0/3 adults and successful entry. I have had several more dragons grow since my first post with no changes to the raffle page.

Just yesterday it showed 3/3 for me raised and I was entered way at like the beginning of the month. Now this morning after catching halloweens I check to see the raffle and see that it has me at 0/3 but still entered for the Oct. 31st raffle. So yeah that's weird.

Mine was fine earlier today and now it is showing 0/3 and entered.

In my case, I think it was yesterday, I clicked the enter raffle button and like said above the page seemed to refresh but never got confirmation I entered the raffle. Tried different stuff, refreshing, closing browser, getting back and clicked the raffle button and same, never got confirmation.

And like users above, I have 0/3 dragons raised.

Were we supposed to get a message on the page if we didn't win the raffle?  If so, I never got a message.  It just went back to the new entry page after the draw.  Sorry, it's my first time entering, so idk

10 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Were we supposed to get a message on the page if we didn't win the raffle?  If so, I never got a message.  It just went back to the new entry page after the draw.  Sorry, it's my first time entering, so idk

Yea, you would have got a message whether you won or not.

And nope I didn't get a message either. (also had 0/3 adults even though I enter earlier this month with three adults :( )

Edit: but maybe the fact it thinks we hadn't enter the raffle is the reason why we didn't get a message.

Edited by Lady Dragoon
thought of that sentence just a sec after i hit enter lol

yeah,

i got no message either...

I also got 1/3 dragons raised today but it still said I entered.

So will they redraw or something?  I also had 0/3 dragons, but I already entered.

edit: I mean, I'd rather have that tiny chance than none at all when I enter.  

Edited by Draconiusultamius