TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

A lot of my costumes have just gone blank -- wizard robes are invisible, for instance. What do I need to do?

Well. I'm officially locked until Monday. If the AP stays as low time as it is, I'll load up on more incuhatchable Weenies and save my eight slots for Halloween. :3

Yeah, for me, all of the costumes after the ballerina sets, are all glitched out and I can't see them. I can see them on mobile, but not on desktop (I'm using Google Chrome). 

Screenshot attatched

EDIT: Made the image smaller

glitched dragon cave outfit.png

Edited by V0ID

6 minutes ago, mpolo said:

A lot of my costumes have just gone blank -- wizard robes are invisible, for instance. What do I need to do?

I bought a pirate costume this morning and had my Dragon wear a parrot plus a pirate head. Coming home from work all costums but the ballerinas are invisible (on grey dragons) and my Dragon only wears a wizard hat which I never had put on him. Whats going on? Some bug? Or is that meant to be trick-and-treating?

6 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Well. I'm officially locked until Monday. If the AP stays as low time as it is, I'll load up on more incuhatchable Weenies and save my eight slots for Halloween. :3

That was my plan too since I need some hatchlings for freezing. But I have to wait and see if it works with the maximum. I need to have only 16 hatchlings by the time the neeeeeew dragons drop. 

Some days ago I was sure to have plenty of egg space all the time because I'm not that into lineages right now and that I would breed and gift eggs. But then the world was turned up side down with the Halloween biome. :D 

Just now, Solanatsea said:

@Kiwiana @V0ID

Yes. It's a bug. For most of us pressing Crl+F5 worked just fine.

aha! Thankyou! That worked perfectly. :D

There's still random pixels on the outfits, but I'm sure they'll clean that up later with a small bug update.

Nope; delete !

Edited by fuzzbucket

15 hours ago, Cecona said:

Careful with the multi-posting, MoonShark

I was thinking it could be flan or pudding, but now I'm thinking it's a rolo.

Ugh, that wasn't intentional. My internet is really, really bad out here in the boondocks and after trying to post for ten minutes I finally gave up...guess some of them actually went through though.

2 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Anyone still having issues with the costumes?  Only the stuff for the ghost costume is showing up.

Ctrl + F5 worked for me as everyone said, except for the mummy costume wings that still wouldn't show up. 

3 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Anyone still having issues with the costumes?  Only the stuff for the ghost costume is showing up.

Did you try Ctrl+F5, worked for most of us, or clearing cache the hard way.

1 hour ago, Liontails said:

Is anyone else seeing knight costumes? I had a hatchling visit in one but they're not in the shop.

knightdrag.png.865546eb295e92e1d486e7dc28f401b0.png

Ohhhh, a dragon knight ?! This is getting better and better !!

But I, too, can't find it in my shop. Maybe it depends on having collected a certain amount of candy ?

For me the costumes worked perfectly all day. (At least on my end.) Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

7 minutes ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

Ohhhh, a dragon knight ?! This is getting better and better !!

But I, too, can't find it in my shop. Maybe it depends on having collected a certain amount of candy ?

For me the costumes worked perfectly all day. (At least on my end.) Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11.

I was thinking something similar... Maybe new costumes appear as you encounter more hatchlings

1 minute ago, geminia said:

I was thinking something similar... Maybe new costumes appear as you encounter more hatchlings

I've encountered  42 hatchlings I haven't seen any new costumes.

@Liontails

look at whose hatchling the knight costume is on, are they a spriter?

Edited by Zeditha

I have something kind of fluffy on mine that I rather like but can't identify.... like a wreath of smoke round knee level ?

At the beginning of the event, apparently, all of the costumes were accidentally available. A few people were able to buy some of the ones that weren't supposed to come out until later in the week. So it has nothing to do with how many dragons you've encountered, just a few users lucked out and we'll see those costumes in the shop another day.

Personally, I'm probably going to stick with variations on the pirate theme for the rest of the event because I'm slightly obsessed with all things pirate. 

@fuzzbucket Do you have a Shadow Walker hatchie?

Edited by LibbyLishly
I make so many typos on my phone.

Just now, fuzzbucket said:

I have something kind of fluffy on mine that I rather like but can't identify.... like a wreath of smoke round knee level ?

That's a Shadow Walker dragon.

Ctr F5 didn't work for me.......And where do we get that Knight costume?

All costumes are invisible for me... Both on my hatchling and on the others. Any ideas what should I do? Thanks <3

Edit: I tried hard refresh, and it works now <3

Awesome event :D

Edited by Kitty137