TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

27 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

what's the equivalent shortcut for mac?

Edit - My symptoms are just that the pirate and mummy outfits aren't showing up. A few of the black pirate items (the one I got for free) are using the Wizard item sprites, but they don't show up on my dragon. Everything else is fine though, I can still collect candy.

I had exactly this problem, on a Mac. I can't promise it'll work for you, but I cleaned my history and now it's working.

I have maybe a bug as well. My Hogwartsoutfits for my Grave Hatchie are missing. I had Gryffendor, Hufflepuff and my free Ravenclaw outfit. Reloading the page or anything doesn't solve it. It's like the costume is invisible.

missingcostumes.jpg

SOLVED

Edited by Draconis92

I had to do the hard refresh two times, but now everything is back to normal, except that the mummy wings are still not appearing. But the rest of the costumes are fine. I could dress up my hatchie again, and this time the save took.

Edited by HPhaeton

I finally got visited by a Shadow Walker - now the only one I haven't managed to meet is a Pumpkin.

Clearing my history worked! I’m a bit disappointed that I can’t cover the body mummy piece so my dragon just has bandaged arms, but guess you can’t have everything :,D 

I cannot clear my recent history, because I have projects going on in other tabs, on other sites, that would be negatively affected if I did. Can we get an actual debug at some point?

A simple hard refresh has done it for most of us. (on mac, just hold shift and click the refresh button.)

Woke up to the costumes glitching and was scared my account had been hacked! XD Though just changing my costume would have been quite a cheeky weirdness... Its fixed now thank goodness.

'Guess it is good I clear my history and cache often for this game... like three times a day? (Never paid attention, but often enough...)

Is anyone else seeing knight costumes? I had a hatchling visit in one but they're not in the shop.

knightdrag.png.865546eb295e92e1d486e7dc28f401b0.png

Edited by Liontails
Added picture

A Pumpkin dragon hatchling appeared today while getting candy so now I've seen all the breeds. ^_^ I really like this event.

I have seen a glitch mentioned but how do we fix it on mobile? My hatchling only kept the ghost wings and lost the pirate/HP items on it.

edit: It seems the pirates are Slytherin now? 

24C4FEA6-D1E1-4902-A2CD-C525D523E8BD.png

Edited by Asketil
Adding a picture for example.

3 minutes ago, Asketil said:

I have seen a glitch mentioned but how do we fix it on mobile? My hatchling only kept the ghost wings and lost the pirate/HP items on it.

edit: It seems the pirates are Slytherin now? 

24C4FEA6-D1E1-4902-A2CD-C525D523E8BD.png

I'm on mobile and had the exact same glitch. I cleared my browser history and data and everything was resolved. Didn't really want my Gryffindor pirate wearing four Slytherin hats. :lol:

41 minutes ago, Liontails said:

Is anyone else seeing knight costumes? I had a hatchling visit in one but they're not in the shop.

Wow that looks so cool I wish I had that costume.

1 minute ago, Rexsaurus said:

42 minutes ago, Liontails said:

Wow that looks so cool I wish I had that costume.

I want one too lol