TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

So, am I the only one having weird things happen to my dragon's Halloween costume?  I didn't even buy any of the wizard outfits - the only one I've bought is the pirate, and the only parts I equipped were the jacket, hat, and bird - yet he's showing up in a completely different outfit, including the green wizard hat.  And no parrot.

So, did something glitch?  I'm very puzzled.

But I would like to say that this is really fun.  :)  I'm looking forward to seeing the outfits that unlock every day.

Edit: Oh, I see others posted while I was typing.  I'm too slow!

Edited by KagomeShikon

OK GOOD, other people are having the same issue XD I was worried someone hacked my account :/ though..I'm sure if they did that I'd of had to log in again which I didn't, so

My hatchie is still fully clothed and happy, but I also miss the eggs in the biomes.

This year has me really excited!

Finally I can finish my set of Shadow Walkers, as I only got three in 2011, my first year on DC!

Also, I can get a few CB Pumpkins and Black Marrow. Only two Black Marrows to go, and hopefully next year former Halloweens will still be available so I can get my set of four CB Pumpkin pairings.

Thank you TJ and team!

Edited by Gluria

I managed to access the store - bought the mummy and two pirate outfits and now have all the items and no candy left - and cannot dress my hatchie.

Same for me. In the Dress Up section my hatchie is still wearing the outfit I put him in, but on the Get Candy page he's wearing a wizard hat. Also, the Buy Outfit page shows me an additional pirate and mummy outfit to buy, but without any pieces of clothing visible.

Same issue. In the hopes that more info aids in troubleshooting: Claimed pirate black earlier today, then upon claiming pirate red, and mummy costumes my dragon lost most of its attire and the "dress up hatchling" page shows neither the hatchling nor all the costume parts collected. Thus far I have collected every costume made available.

Edited by DraconicEntity
Clarity

My hatchie still has some clothes on but they aren't the ones I gave it. It shows up normal on the dress up page but has a double green wizard hat every where else.

Edited by Rexsaurus

On the main page of the event and the candy page my hatchie looks like this:

29mkl69.png

It only looks like it should when I go to the dress up page :(

14doap1.png

Edit: Thank you, I'm on a tablet and clearing my history worked.

Edited by Wiz

yep plenty of the images are broken for me too, but for some reason it works if i go into dress up

CUa41j8cSH6AqOKGSVaIRg.png

and goes away when i leave

6RpwmyfKRBeZxmf3f-HXVg.png

+ this

1rGHTxBVQie3kNO040ie2A.png

4 minutes ago, HPhaeton said:

Same for me. In the Dress Up section my hatchie is still wearing the outfit I put him in, but on the Get Candy page he's wearing a wizard hat. Also, the Buy Outfit page shows me an additional pirate and mummy outfit to buy, but without any pieces of clothing visible.

There are costumes in the shop but the previews show nothing for me.

Yup.  I was walking around with a little pirate, and suddenly he's a Slytherin. 

And then the whole thing shut down with "An error has occurred."

Edited by Gryphonic

Mine is having a similar issue with the outfit not showing correctly.

On the dress up page it shows one thing, but elsewhere it shows another.  I was going to post pictures but it seems the site has just gone down so I can't get them.  

Effectively, everything my dragon was wearing yesterday that was untouched is as it should be (the pink ballerina shirt, tutu, and shoes).  But the things that I changed/added are not.  The parrot I added is missing entirely and the pirate hat, that I replaced the ballerina headband with, is showing as the wizard hat instead. 

Hopefully it will be fixed when the site comes back up.

my hatchie lost her green wizard hat and scarf, but now has them back. the hatchies in the shop were all naked apart from a pink ballerina, but now some pirates have appeared. the black wizard costume is still missing.

oh bother, i went back to the page to buy a pirate costume, but  now they have disappeared again :(

my hatchie seems to have lost her green wizard hat and scarf again. maybe she's been using an invisibility spell.

Edited by greycat

Aarrrrrhhhhh got me pirate costume. Got  to love pirates! My shadow walker loves her new green parrot red leggings  and stripy shirt. Keeping the blue Cape and yellow scarf and hmm black ballerina shoes and ghost wing. She can't decide on a hat

Mine is showing correctly in the event, but the preview is now backwards and the pirate items in the inventory are wrong.  The free ones are showing Slytherin stuff (I never had the Slytherin items at all) or blank and the pirate outfit I bought it showing all blank. 

Just noticed my Ravenclaw items are showing blank as well. 

Edited by FullMoonDreams

guessing I'm not the only one... all the inventory is suddenly wrong, my draggie has lost most of his clothes, 

I had problems as well, should be fixed now though. Everyone having problems, try ctrl+f5 or whatever the equivalent of hard refresh/cache clearing is on non-windows systems. c:

On 10/28/2017 at 11:25 AM, NiraMalfunction said:

I had problems as well, should be fixed now though. Everyone having problems, try ctrl+f5 or whatever the equivalent of hard refresh/cache clearing is on non-windows systems. c:

Unfortunately that didn't work.  

My inventory now shows this...

Snipped pic after fixed

ETA. Maybe it just needed a bit of time.  It is now showing correctly and I have my tutu wearing pirate back. :-) 

image.png

Edited by FullMoonDreams

what's the equivalent shortcut for mac?

Edit - My symptoms are just that the pirate and mummy outfits aren't showing up. A few of the black pirate items (the one I got for free) are using the Wizard item sprites, but they don't show up on my dragon. Everything else is fine though, I can still collect candy.

Edited by Zeditha