TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

Mine is doing a definite mix and match. Ghost, Ravenclaw, and now a parrot. Just adorable. We liked going through the grandparent's trunks and Parent's closet to make up homemade costumes.

I got around to taking a picture of my hatchling. She just looks so happy to have a parrot.

Screenshot-2017-10-28 Dragon Cave.png

I also want to say thank you for bringing back the old Halloweens. I have a Shimmer that I thought I'd never be able to continue its lineage but soon I'll be able to. I even got and extra Cavern Lurker in case I get a refusal. Also the Halloween hatchling sprites for the event look really cute. I had a tough time deciding between a Desipis or a Caligene and I don't think cute would be a word you'd normally use to describe such dragons given their descriptions

@Cecona  It looks like she's talking to the parrot! That's so cute.

If I lock myself with Cavern Lurkers right now I'll only need *one more* to reach my scroll goals for that breed. And if I'm calculating the time correctly (oh goodness I hope I am), my first batch of hatchlings should grow up the morning of the 29th, and I should be able to get that one more Cavern Lurker egg *and* still have room for 8 eggs of the new breed on Halloween. .... I hope I hope I hope.

Hehe it does look like she is talking to the parrot! I certainly hope your calculations are right and you'll be able to get your scroll goals.

Now I only need to catch CB Caligene tomorrow to have at least 1 CB pair of each! And all I have now should hatch on 30th, tomorrow Caligene on 31st, yet I still will have 7 Red dragons to incubate newbies, so maybe there can be some AP hunt after all!

Aaaand my fellow Shadow Walker now wears black pirate costume with navy shirt, blue scarf and black ballerina shoes. She looks so happy to have a parrot. I can understand, I shortly worked as shopkeeper at pet store and had to care about all the animals: many rodents, few reptilians, a frog, a hermit crab, few snails and the birds - a cockatiel, two badgies, two zebra finches and two java sparrows. Their singing and (sometimes) bad manners always made my day.

I cannot stop watching my bunch of "old" halloween dragons. <3

Thank you so much TJ!

I just need a CB Pumpkin (m) and a CB Black Marrow (f) to complete my "have a pair of CBs of each dragon" for the halloweens.

(Oh and of course the new one which will drop on tuesday. :) )

Thanks again, this is amazing!

Cheers

Seriva

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

One question: After the end of the Halloween event I would be able to watch my hatchling? Because I really like this little fella and it would be sad if these (absolutely cute ) hatchlings disappear (btw congrats the artist, they are surely looks amazing) after the end of the event with their awesome costumes. If they will then I make a lot of screenshots, because I will miss them so have we any official information about that yet?

I hope we can still see our hatchling afterwards like how we can still see our snow forts and flowers.

I've gotten all my trick or treats :P

I have 10 freezes left and 13 things left to freeze though :( On top of the 2 or 3 new Halloweens that I'll want to freeze as well. I think if I breed/catch new things last minute and hold them back in growing up I'll be able to freeze most of the stragglers after Halloween. Might miss out on one... if only I hadn't frozen that Hellhorse just before breeding season.

cefren_ sometimes old event creations can be viewed by clicking someone's event badge for it, might happen with this event too.

SCREAMING OVER THE PIRATE COSTUME but not actually screaming because all-capslock posts are (were?) frowned upon on this forum.

Ahem. I really, really love the new costume.

Huzzah ! Pirate Costumes !

And because DC loves and knows me, I got the "Navy" variant for free ! :lol:

Had to buy the black/piratey version as well, though, to get more respectable shirt and trousers. Now my hatchie can pretend to be of the Lantean Royal Navy !

59f4428270400_NavyHatchling.PNG.fd1b151e036d51c41fc2c9766bf73781.PNG

Did I mention "Huzzah !" ?! :)

Just wish there was a tricorn hat without the skull and crossbones. But I know, it's supposed to be a pirate costume.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Okay, I need to stop messing with my hatchling's costume and go to bed, lol. I love this event!

1 hour ago, cefren_ said:

One question: After the end of the Halloween event I would be able to watch my hatchling? Because I really like this little fella and it would be sad if these (absolutely cute ) hatchlings disappear (btw congrats the artist, they are surely looks amazing) after the end of the event with their awesome costumes. If they will then I make a lot of screenshots, because I will miss them so have we any official information about that yet?

Yes, the hatchie sprites are connected to the Halloween badge you got for participating. When viewing another user's scroll, you can view their hatchie by clicking on the batch, so it is quite save to say that the same will happen with your own one after the event. That you can still view it by clicking on the badge. You just won't be able to change the costume anymore or get candy.

there are no eggs in any biomes and no halloween eggs showed up on the hourly drop?

They are all still empty.... how strange

The get candy button from the event mini game is also broken I cant let my hatchling get candies so sad

My hatchling is naked and I see no eggs in the biome. Very strange. Only the treats I can collect. I think we should report this? Perhaps it´s a glitch or bug?

I am SO glad to see this - I just came here because my hatchie has lost half its clothes too....

Same here. Most of my hatchie's outfits are missing and the store is mostly empty too

Yeah, I'm having issues as well.

Can't get candy, the timer hasn't even gone down, and my Hatchie was half naked as well. (And is wearing two of the same exact hat!  XD) Definitely put a scare in me to see them completely different from how I left them, but I'd imagine it's some sort of bug/ glitch?

Hope this gets fixed soon, I want to keep getting candy for my sweet baby.  :<