TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

I didn't feel like competing for CBs even though the fact it's an option to get CB eggs of previous years is amazing. I took from the abandoned section and gave a new loving home to some needy eggies. I can't wait to see what this years dragons are like.

5 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Did you save the costume before going to another page?
e: Also jeez, this lag is insane. :0 I know that it's probably because of how many people area ctive, but it's still like two mnutes to load a get page.

I imagine it is the usual 3am down time causing the issue.

The lag is real during the hourly drop. 

The event looks fun so far- picked the Marrow hatchie \o/ Can't wait to see what new costumes there'll be. 

Just now, Tiki G said:

I imagine it is the usual 3am down time causing the issue.

The usual 3 AM downtime doesn't normally throw 502 gateway errors.

Ugh, took a while but finally got two CB Witchlights that'll go nicely for two 2G ones that I adopted earlier. Yay.

Yeah, finally picked up a second CB cavern lurker, and accidentally grabbed a Depsis. Hopefully I can find a trade.

A new biome...solely for Halloween dragons....

If I hadn't just woke up and reeling from being sick, I would be squealing my head off from excitement and joy. This is a dream come true...even if it does kinda skew my breeding plans, but fudge it, CB HALLOWEENS!

Verlornes, baby girl, you are coming back!

Edited by SheridanCharon

Eee, I'm so happy for the rerelease! I just hope I can catch the CBs I need before the end of the event, because I haven't actually seen any eggs in the Halloween biome yet. Suddenly I'm glad other holidays have egg limits... Speaking of which, I'm about ten times more excited for Dragcave Christmas now :D 

Oh goodie, got a pumpkin and two black marrows so I can expand my CB pairs a little bit. I remember how absolute horrible it was trying to catch pumpkins the year they were released and I was lucky someone else was able to get two for me. Will keep trying and I'm really happy that this is an option. 

I'm glad past CBs are appearing, though I have to wonder if the older breeds shouldn't be dropping in greater quantity than newer breeds. Obviously more people are going to be after Pumpkins as opposed to Witches. Maybe this event wasn't designed to be fair to CB ratios or years retired. I sense a lot of CB witches being tossed to the AP in the coming days... lol.

Just found a vulture treat-- this, this is fine with me.

I wonder how new costumes get unlocked... I'd like to give my hatchling a proper costume and not a sheet with holes cut out for the eyes, but there aren't any others yet.

**Cries** Why my EGGY not hatched.....:wacko: so I can catch more Halloween EGGY

I have fun with the EVEN... I got 5 candies.... **DANCES**

Yay! I missed grabes, lurkers, and desipises during my hiatus and I'm happy that I can get them CB now!

So far 1 grave and 1 lurker (plus a pumpkin and caligene I plan to gift when I can abandon them.)

This is a fun little challenge and the dress up hatchies are totally adorable! 

Heres to hoping we get a Holiday biome in December to catch CB hollies ;p

2 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

I wonder how new costumes get unlocked... I'd like to give my hatchling a proper costume and not a sheet with holes cut out for the eyes, but there aren't any others yet.

I'm assuming we'll be able to buy some with candy (or another currency?) once the option to buy costumes opens up tomorrow.

Is it odd I really like encountering hatchlings of fellow forumites? xP

1 minute ago, Immajustlovedragons said:

A moment of silence for those who are on mobile...

I'm on mobile...I've caught 4 eggs...pumpkin, grave, lurker, and caligene. Its not entirely impossible XD