TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

The good news is that since nobody's paying attention to the other biomes I managed to grab a golden wyvern from the alpine xDD 

I havent managed to grab a single CB Haloween yet, but im still having a blast! I am just so happy that they are available again!!! I know eventually I will get my hands on one or two CB Marrows, and a CB Female Marrow is the only CB Holiday I am missing (excluding a Holly) because of the insane difficulty it was catching Marrows when they were released. And Marrows are by far one of my favorite dragons. So I dont care if it takes me all day, I WILL catch a CB Marrow! :D

Thank you TJ for making past Halloweens available again! <3

I think I might not bother going for the marrow like I planned, since they're easy enough to find in the AP. Still gonna need to hunt for a grave though...

Finally! I completely missed the Halloween activities and dragons from previous year, so time to make up for it. Hope y'all have a great time!

Great, my favourite part of the DC year. Thank you TJ and team for another amazing event. It sounds so promising. I can't believe I forgot to ready zombie-candidates, though... :blush:

Hm... I forsee some trading happening in the near future... I keep grabbing Caligene eggs when I am trying to get CBs from the years I missed out... -__-

I def love the treats so far this year and the event is awesome! Tho it was hard to pick just one dragon.

Thank you for the Halloween Biome. I didn't realize it was there and was grabbing a bunch of Witchlights, since I didn't have any of those. Now I want CBs of those. :( Managed to snag a CB Witchlight. Hoping this will be a yearly thing so I can get 6 CBs of every Halloween and if you do Valentine's and Christmas, I could get two of each of those as well. That would be awesome!

1 minute ago, Dragonwhisper23 said:

This Halloween biome is super cool. Any one know if there's any Vampires in there? 

I've not seen any of those yet. 

Just now, Guillotine said:

Since you can bite and turn CBs year-round, they wre probably considered not a priority like the rest were.

yes but they are not true CB vamps as the have a bite lineage. it would be cool to have a True CB vamp, with no recorded sire

There are a lot of older CB vamps that don't have recorded sires who weren't generated during their release, though, which is probably another reason they weren't considered.

Personally I don't care since vamps can't be used for lineages.

I was thinking the same thing about getting a cave born vampire as it's the only caveborn Halloween egg I don't have.  I'm happy that all the othes are available but sad that the vampire didn't get released too.

Not being able to use them in lineages may also be why they aren't being re-released. CBs are a big deal for lineages after all.

I'm not going to complain at all that it took me about 2 hours of clicking to catch a CB pumpkin. Because you know what? It's been almost 8 freakin' years since the last time I caught one! Thank you for making my favorite dragon available in the cave again!

Also, can I feed this hatchling cheese instead of candy? Because he acts like he wants cheese.

Edited by silverthornsilvergirl

We may have more trades than ever before here at DC!:D

9 minutes ago, silverthornsilvergirl said:

Also, can I feed this hatchling cheese instead of candy? Because he acts like he wants cheese.

I don't know why that makes me so happy but it does. Feed him all the cheese he wants!

I'm being picky, which is weird for me. I have 3 Graves and 1 Caligene, all from the AP, and I've tossed back two Witchlights after remembering I wasn't going to get any this year.

It took all my willpower not to grab up a bunch of grave eggs. They're my absolute favorite Halloween Dragon so far. I really hope people like the pairings I sent off to the AP when I bred mine!

Just caught a CB Caligene!

I only now just realized that these eggs all have "Cave" listed as their biome--which makes sense--I just thought that was kinda neat.

6 minutes ago, anetofstars said:

My ghost hatchie's costume won't stay on, each time I go to another page.:(

Did you save the costume before going to another page?
e: Also jeez, this lag is insane. :0 I know that it's probably because of how many people area ctive, but it's still like two mnutes to load a get page.

e2: And now it's not loading at all. Oh my.

Edited by Guillotine

Woooo, this is so exciting! Gonna get all the Shadow Walkers! XD
Thanks TJ! 

Also good luck everyone and happy Halloween week! :)