TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

13 hours ago, TCA said:

It's Gilgamesh, trust me on this one.

Gilgamesh indeed then! It's the most appropriate to pair with the saber costume anyway.

6 hours ago, Imzadi said:

I ended up with a Potter Pirate Knight pumpkin hatchie 92 visits, and 56 candies.   And I enjoyed it all a lot.  Thanks again.

56 ? DAMN. When I went to bed there were no new ones showing up.... when did the extra 6 appear ?

10 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Awww. This baby and I were rooting for you to have some success!  :(

Congratulations for catching this egg! I really hoped for a double success.

1 hour ago, fuzzbucket said:

56 ? DAMN. When I went to bed there were no new ones showing up.... when did the extra 6 appear ?

Fuzz, I think Imzadi was referring to the candy in the "Trick or Treat" with your hatchling, not the Trick or Treat for 50 items -- and yes, there were only 50 of those. I did find the two trick or treat things a bit confusing, too.

Well this was a great event. It was so much fun dressing up a favorite dragon and taking it trick or treating. Heck it inspired me to go out and do the same with my friends, something I havent done for myself in years! Thank you TJ and spriters. This was probravly my fav event to date! :D

What a wonderful Halloween event we've had this year! Thank you to TJ and spriters for the lovely Halloween biome, the fun game, and the awesome treats. 

You can continue talking about the release in the Happy Halloween thread, and in the current site discussion threads:

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/180739-so-what-hatchling-are-you-taking-trick-or-treating/

Hope you all had a great Halloween. :)