TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

There we go! I bred a decent amount of my previously owned Halloweenies. I hope they don't get neglected due to the CBs this year. >o<

I have now flail-screamed on two of my other forums as well as on my Facebook wall about the re-released Caveborns, but I've now ran out of places to flail-scream, so here: Wheeeeeeeeee omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!

IT BEGINS! :D I'm so happy and omg a Halloween biome. And the hatchlings look so happy to go trick-or-treating. :D

OK just to be clear, "no limits on Halloween dragons" means I can get more than 2 of the current year's but I'm still limited to 7 eggs on my scroll at any time, right?

I was finally able to see some eggs in the Halloween biome... only to realise I had forgotten all the egg descriptions and had no idea which egg was which. XD

@ above: Yes, that's correct. :)

Edited by Varekis

Huh.  There are fewer than 7 days left til Halloween.  I like getting two pairs of the current year's CB if I remember to grab them.  That'll be fundamentally incompatible with grabbing as many CBs off the Halloween biome as possible.  :( Unless I figure out how to finesse my BSAs.  Probably Earthquake as a backup for Incubate and pray they don't run away.

Thank you for bringing back past years' Halloweens! I never expected this... I'm so happy I can finally get more CB Pumpkins and that other CB female Marrow I needed. :D Now the only problem is... juggling scroll space for collecting both bred eggs and CBs. This is going to be a tad difficult...

Love the hatchie trick or treating too! Happy Halloween everyone~

Finding the Halloween biome has no eggs in it all the time...so hoping later on i can get those I wasnt here for CB

Got some nice bred ones though so content for now.

1 hour ago, Marie19R said:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! Old Halloween dragons in the biomes again?!?!?! Omg omg omg omg!!!!! *freaks out!!!*

just my thoughts!!! I'm sooo happy right now cant.breathe. 😁😁😁

1 minute ago, danaseilhan said:

Huh.  There are fewer than 7 days left til Halloween.  I like getting two pairs of the current year's CB if I remember to grab them.  That'll be fundamentally incompatible with grabbing as many CBs off the Halloween biome as possible.  :( Unless I figure out how to finesse my BSAs.  Probably Earthquake as a backup for Incubate and pray they don't run away.

I'd skip earthquake. If you kill these, you lose a whole day of hunting and these are still limited edition, so you have to wait a whole year to try again if it doesn't work out.

Was there even a drop just now? If there was, itd be nice if it lasted more than 0.02 seconds. Those of us with slow internet would like to catch some past CBs too. :( Id love a black marrow, shadow walker, pumpkin or cavern lurker. 

Just now, Syiren said:

Was there even a drop just now? If there was, itd be nice if it lasted more than 0.02 seconds. Those of us with slow internet would like to catch some past CBs too. :( Id love a black marrow, shadow walker, pumpkin or cavern lurker. 

I'll probably slow down eventually.

4 minutes ago, Syiren said:

From what I can tell the hour drops are pretty big, the quarter-hour drops are a bit smaller and all the other 5-minute increments are just nibbles.

1 minute ago, blockEdragon said:

I'll probably slow down eventually.

I hope so. I dont want to complain, but one biome, three eggs a time and over 200 hunters? Thats just a leetle bit crazy. I still plan to hunt, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Just now, kikinak said:

So there will be new halloween dragons, they're just not out yet?

Correct.  They drop on Oct. 31 only.

I hope for a witchlight. Though im not even as concerned about it being cb. 

And thank you to people breeding previous ones! I own a shadow walker now! And cavern lurker!

3 minutes ago, danaseilhan said:

From what I can tell the hour drops are pretty big, the quarter-hour drops are a bit smaller and all the other 5-minute increments are just nibbles.

I was waiting for the hourly drop just now and didn't see a single egg.  :huh:  I have seen the 5-min drops though, and I imagine things will settle a bit as people get locked.  AM SO HYPED ABOUT FINALLY HAVING A 4TH PUNKIN!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Amazon_warrior said:

I was waiting for the hourly drop just now and didn't see a single egg.  :huh:  I have seen the 5-min drops though, and I imagine things will settle a bit as people get locked.  AM SO HYPED ABOUT FINALLY HAVING A 4TH PUNKIN!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason it wasn't *right* on the hour.  Then BOOM.  Lots of eggs and I didn't get a one. :(

Is anyone else finding the hour drops starting an entire minute late? It can't be just my clock because the cave clock was at :01 by the time any eggs showed up.