TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

Aww I haven't gotten to see any hatchlings since the event reset. Well it says I've seen one but since that happened during some bugginess, there's no hatchling for me to see!

I think I'm gonna give up on getting Cave Borns for now. I know it won't be easier when the eggs I have have hatched since others will be having eggs hatch around that time too, but eh.

Just now, Imzadi said:

I expect there will be trading going on shortly...hopefully

that assumes i have things valuable to trade =P which i don't

OOOOHH my gooodness. asdfghjkl. Time to get a Marrow!! I'm excited. + Trick or Treat event looks very cute so far, too!

YEEES!

I kinda wished the Halloween biome would have been done for the week AFTER the new release for less stress and more room to catch but this is still great!

I haven't managed to get a CB anything. I just want Black Marrows as fresh blood for my purebred project. 

Oh god, this is paralyzing. Am I understanding correctly that old Halloweens will now be available in a special biome? Do I look for nice-lineaged Pumpkins in the AP, or try to grab a new CB Pumpkin? Other options are not interesting to me.

Oh. Except for Trick-or-Treating with my Pumpkin hatchling. This is also very important.

Edited by silverthornsilvergirl

I was planing to lock myself with bred eggs, then hunt in AP. Now I have only 3 bred eggs because others were auto-abandoned (I haven't choose one before breeding next) and trying to catch some CB - I only want one pair of CB Pumpkin, Shadow Walker, Grave, Desipis, Caligene and Witchlight, maybe Vampire (but I haven't seen those dropping). Yeah yeah, I've missed so much in previous years, and now... I haven't seen even one egg during hourly drop (1:00 am cave time), all were gone before the page managed to load.

OMG, thank you for the old CB Halloween dragons! Maybe I can finally get some CB Black Marrows! I remember spending hours trying to catch some back then, but without success.

:D OMG... I'm excited now... I know most of you got more.. BUT... I CAUGHT TWO.... BABY PUMKIN... CUTE....
Hope to get few more... 
:lol:
THANKS TJ... **hugs**

Are true CB vamps dropping? I probably won't grab one but I was kinda curious.

Edited by blockEdragon

I needed CB of all the Halloween dragons I've ever missed over the years and this new biome is perfect for me!

Lag was so bad I didn't even *see* any eggs in the biome during the last two 5-minute drops. Goodness. I should probably just stick with the AP until more people get locked.

8 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

Are true CB vamps dropping? I probably won't grab one but I was kinda curious.

I haven't seen any vampires in the drops.

Hopefully I'll get some CB Witchlights and Pumpkins, since I wasn't around for them!

On a side note, are there true CB Vampires going around or nah?

oh my god, finally a chance to get CB Marrows and Pumpkins, but I´ll be too slow anyway *meh* Happy Halloween Catching and Breeding to you all

I hope all the Halloween dragons, including vamps will be able to be caught as cb... that'd be amazing!  Wonder how people with SAs will do though?  Will there be more SA dragons?  Or not?

....... Huh. Did I just get a trick-or-treat of a dragon that has a human shadow? *stares* That is seriously awesome.

Whoa whoa wait, hold up. Am I reading this right? Are we able to get FREAKING CAVEBORNS OF PAST DRAGONS?! WHAT IS EVEN REAL ANYMORE?!

I have the stupidest smile on my face right now! 

Edit: sorry my phone double posted. ^^;

Edited by Syiren

Finally caught a Halloween from the special biome.... It's just a little unfortunate that it's a Witchlight, since I have plenty of those from last year. XD