TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

14 minutes ago, PieMaster said:

DEPIS HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE BALLERINAS THIS IS OFFICIAL

EEEEEE! That is such an awesome mental image!!

Ballerinas, huh? I kinda like my ghost-wizard-hybrid Pumpkin right now, but maybe just use the headband thingy... Hmm.

4 minutes ago, RagaDal said:

Did anyone else lose their Halloween Event dragon? I bought a new outfit and dressed my dragon, and now I'm getting an "RIP An Error Has Occurred" page. :(

I'm getting this...

Edited by Phioxse

I'm still so hyped for all of this. My apartments don't get a lot of children, not even the bunch who live here because they all go elsewhere for trick or treating. So I don't get to do much. This event makes halloween good for me again.

Also despite doing some but not all of the events in previous years I never got the badges for them because I always somehow missed the cb drop of the halloweens those years. I think it might have been because I was always traveling to the grandparents or other places for halloween and couldn't get online. So now the chance to get my scroll goals on things I've missed (everything but caligenes and witchlights) is like super duper awesome licious.

I was able to get one of each halloween I missed the first go around, spare for the extra lurker egg which is now pinkafied into the right gender to be a mate for the first egg. When they hatch late the 27th (after incubation) I'll get mates for the rest of them. They the second batch hatches late the 30th, and then I wait and have a full 7 slots for this years halloween drops on the 31st.. I'm so glad I didn't use up all my reds and pinks before halloween this year.

Ooh I got the black Ballerina costume for free without having to buy the others. :D Works for me! I didn't wanna buy white or pink since none of those colors would look good on my lil Gravey baby.

1 minute ago, Phioxse said:

I'm getting this...

Help? TJ? Somebody? I don't know who to talk to about this. 

Agh, I wish we didn't have to wait an hour in between trick-or-treats... I just want to show off my adorable hatchling and see everyone else's. XD In the first hour after I started the event I was able to get 3 candies just by refreshing the page, but it seems that isn't working anymore.

I don't care much for the ballerina outfits on their own, but I combined the white set with the Ravenclaw robe and my Desipis looks so cute and pretty. <3

1 minute ago, TwilitProphet said:

Ooh I got the black Ballerina costume for free without having to buy the others. :D Works for me! I didn't wanna buy white or pink since none of those colors would look good on my lil Gravey baby.

I didn't get a free costume.

Hmm that's odd. I got a free Hufflepuff wizard costume when the first batch came out (of course I thought I had to buy the others to get the free thing). Maybe you only get it after accessing the store? Or it's just weird and random?

I've never zombified a dragon or tried to. I can't bring myself to kill a baby dragon. XD I am weak.

4 minutes ago, Rexsaurus said:

I didn't get a free costume.

Really? I think you're supposed to get one from each set, I have the Gryffindor and white ballerina without buying them. If you don't have any costumes that you didn't buy you may want to contact a staff member, or just wait and hope it rights itself. Or play the hard way and buy them all.

3 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

Also anyone else excited for their chances at zombification this 31st?? :o

I forgot to stock up on dragons I don't want. >>

Edited by cbussiere

Aww that sucks cbussiere.  I can't remember how many slots I have so I kinda just grabbed a bunch of cb extras from the ap a few days ago. They are all almost adults soon.

Twilit Prophet you aren't weak, you have more of a moral conscience than me. XD Though I do see everything here as just a game.

1 minute ago, TerraAnne said:

Also anyone else excited for their chances at zombification this 31st?? :o

I tried once but I couldn't bring myself to kill the hatchling I was (hopefully) going to get a zombie from. The only other way i've done it is to wait for the time to run out on the hatchie and then revive it but that didn't work it only brought it back to life.

5 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

Really? I think you're supposed to get one from each set, I have the Gryffindor and white ballerina without buying them. If you don't have any costumes that you didn't buy you may want to contact a staff member, or just wait and hope it rights itself. Or play the hard way and buy them all.

I had to buy them all.

Yeah I guess I do have a conscience even when it comes to pixel creatures. XD Though it's a bit of a problem when I can't even play even characters in video games! So many achievements I've probably missed out on.

I do love the new zombie sprites though. I'll just look at everyone else's pretties instead of having my own!

Hmm.

I can't confirm myself anymore as I've already selected my hatchling for the dress up game.  But the Wiki page seems to feature a pure grey dragon among the choices of dragons to dress up.  I don't think this dragon matches any of the existing Halloween Dragons.  Could this be the Halloween Dragon of this year?

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

I have three tombstones ready to be attempts at zombies the morning of Halloween, and then I have like 20 other dragons in my "zombie fodder" group so I can make more attempts when the kills reset in the afternoon. I had some really good luck making zombies last Halloween, so I'm crossing my fingers it goes well this time too, and I'm concentrating on just a few specific breeds to try to get those specific zombie types. (Also, I deliberately don't look at the text when I kill them, I can't do it if I read it!)

Just now, Data_Girl_3 said:

Hmm.

I can't confirm myself anymore as I've already selected my hatchling for the dress up game.  But the Wiki page seems to feature a pure grey dragon among the choices of dragons to dress up.  I don't think this dragon matches any of the existing Halloween Dragons.  Could this be the Halloween Dragon of this year?

Pretty sure it's just a generic base for use in the shop.

2 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Hmm.

@Data_Girl_3 I think that might just be the base used to design all the hatchies from.

It's the model in the store.

1 minute ago, Zanura said:

Pretty sure it's just a generic base for use in the shop.

@Data_Girl_3 I think that might just be the base used to design all the hatchies from.

Ah.  Okay.  That makes sense.  Thanks.

Shame.  I think it would have been cool to simply have a solid black dragon.

I think you have to go to the store then inventory without buying, or maybe go to inventory first?

I don't have any dragons set up this year for Zombies. I was going to get some hatchies ready for it but I lost track of time. I'll probably kill a few of my older frozen hatchies or I'll focus on adults like I did last year.

I got the white one free. Then I went to the store and only saw the pink one. Some time later I went back to the store to buy a different wizard costume and there was the black ballerina! So I bought that one, since I thought it fit my Caligene better than the others.

I will not be trying for any zombies. There are just too many sprites, now, and such low chance of success that I have pretty much given up on them. Besides that I really hate killing dragons. It was hard enough to let time run out on the hatchies. I had to hide them at the back of my scroll where I wouldn't see them and be tempted to rescue them. :lol:

Edited by purplehaze