TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

2 minutes ago, Arra said:

Oh man, if you guys do this for Christmas I can finally get my Yule Buck

If they do Hopefully I will get my Holly

3 minutes ago, Merlot said:

If they do Hopefully I will get my Holly

I forgot about Hollys. ~Amazing~ I'm just so glad to finally have CB Marrows on my scroll. I was digging through the AP and found a CB Grave and thought some horrible glitch had happened, then I decided to check the news and dropped everything I picked up!

I wonder if the Holiday biome will be a recurring event from now on? Or as a special event every couple/few years?

@Arra that must have been extremely exciting at first, hah. XD

Been trying to get my phone to see if it could scan the QR Code sprite, but no dice. Guess I'll never know if it actually works or not. XD

1 minute ago, Yunimori said:

Been trying to get my phone to see if it could scan the QR Code sprite, but no dice. Guess I'll never know if it actually works or not. XD

I don't have it or a smartphone but I've heard it says "TALOS," in reference to The Talos Principle.

Anyone know what the tiny, beige-ish treat is supposed to be? It looks like a bunch of bandaids crumpled together. Or slices of ham? I honestly have no idea.

My favorite treats this year are the smiling pumpkin with flickering blue lights (that looks like a cacodemon) and the vulture. The locust/cicada being blown up by a bomb made me laugh though, because... what? =P

Edited by Nine

Thank you TJ for the best Halloween ever: a Halloween biome, past Halloween CBs,a great 2017 banner, a new badge, costumes, candies, and so much fun, and a new dragon yet to come. :D

11 minutes ago, Nine said:

Anyone know what the tiny, beige-ish treat is supposed to be? It looks like a bunch of bandaids crumpled together. Or slices of ham? I honestly have no idea.

Some kind of seashell, maybe?

A little long on getting here, but you TJ09 and everyone else, are ****ing awesome!!! Thank you!! This is wonderful!

Ballerinas! Now my little lurker looks even cuter!

Edited by Cecona

:lol: I don't really think my Caligene is gonna want to be a ballerina. I gave him a headband, but he doesn't seem to care much for it!

Edit: Oh, I didn't see the black ballerina at first. I bought that one and traded in his white headband for a black one. He looks much happier with that one. :lol:

Edited by purplehaze

Well now I need to know what a dragon ballet would be like. Especially with bulky, probably clumsy dragons like the Desipis involved.

Just now, Kovia said:

Well now I need to know what a dragon ballet would be like. Especially with bulky, probably clumsy dragons like the Desipis involved.

DEPIS HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE BALLERINAS THIS IS OFFICIAL

I love the new costumes, I just wish we could see them all to begin with XD I want to go crazy dressing up my hatchling!

1 minute ago, Kovia said:

I think Witchlights would be able to put on a wonderful dance with their glows. :D

Crap I grabbed a cavern lurker egg by mistake while trying to snatch up some cave borns. -o- Now I gotta wait to get rid of it urrrghles. I could have got a second Pumpkin if I hadn't done that!

2 minutes ago, TwilitProphet said:

Crap I grabbed a cavern lurker egg by mistake while trying to snatch up some cave borns. -o- Now I gotta wait to get rid of it urrrghles. I could have got a second Pumpkin if I hadn't done that!

I hear ya. I can't seem to get one more Marrow to save my life. Trying the trades but no one is biting. sigh. Only one I need left. :(

Yessssssssss!! I'm late to the game, but I'm so glad old CBs are available to all. Thanks TJ and all who helped with the event <3

5 minutes ago, Asketil said:

I love the new costumes, I just wish we could see them all to begin with XD I want to go crazy dressing up my hatchling!

I think you could in the beginning, at least I did xP I'm excited for one in particular....

Yeah I saw all the costumes due to the glitch myself. I also have one I'm super hyped for.. but watch it be the last one unlocked so I don't get to enjoy it as long.

I'll get the ballerina costumes just to get them but I won't use them, i'm already happy with what my hatchling is currently wearing.

Did anyone else lose their Halloween Event dragon? I bought a new outfit and dressed my dragon, and now I'm getting an "RIP An Error Has Occurred" page. :(