TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

I might actually cry.

I can get more CB Marrows!!??!

Best Halloween Ever!!!

Oh my gosh, a Halloween biome!!! In addition to AP diving??? I don't have enough egg slots for this! :lol:

There's also trick-or-treating to do! Thank you TJ and spriters!!!

omg old CBs. I never thought I'd see the day.

Now idk what to pick up, AP or CBs. XD

Aw man I wish I could have read that I could get old cave borns before I started collecting eggs... I'm already full up on the ones I missed the past couple years! D: But the forum wouldn't load until now and I figured I knew what to expect from holidays. >o<

PAST HALLOWEEN DRAGON BIOME?!?! SO HYPE :o :o :o

(also thanks spriters and TJ for all the great work that goes into these events! <3 )

I predicted that Sinomorph and Desipis would be a popular combo... And the very first G2 Desipis (and second one overall) that I grab from the AP is one. LOL! so keeping it though! Man I love Halloween! And I can get even more this year! Woooooooo!!

Edit: WAIT WHAT. WE CAN GET OLD HALLOWEENS THIS YEAR???? I dreamed about this but thought it would never happen! Omfg literally about to cry with joy. I've been here since 2009 but missed out on everything and I mean everything before Desipis. I don't have Graves even much less Black Marrows or the like. I'm so excited to get even one of each of the old ones I can't stand it! I'm glad I didn't catch too many bred eggs before finding this out! Oh man this makes my hunting this week so much more complicated though... Is this going to be every year from now on or is this a one time opportunity?

Edited by Lurhstaap

Oh, mercy!  Pumpkins and marrows!!!! And the jack o lantern is awesome!

Ah, I'm stupid! Next time, choose egg from multi-clutch before breeding more! Well, at least I have room to catch CBs.

Must catch Witchlights - I embarrassingly forgot to log on on Halloween last year... (oops)

I am quite excited about the new Halloween biome myself!

OMG... I LOVE the Even... Those dragons are TOO CUTE..... :lol:

Thanks  TJ and staff.... **CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU**

RAWRSCARYHOLIDAYOFBOOGHOSTPUMPKINISNOWING

ALSO BREED RETURN HYPE

This is insane. I'm just... A little overwhelmed right now, lol. Have only picked up one egg because I don't know where I want to grab them from! This is so freaking awesome!