Greengrim

ANSWERED:Can't claim the prize

my friends won a prize but can't claim the egg.  when she click the claim button, Error page appeared and said 'page doesnt work, dragcave.net cannot process the request ERROR 500'

it does not work on PC, neither Mobile.

she would like to write this her own but problem with recieving registration email so i wrote instead.

When did she try to claim the prize egg? If she waited a while after winning the prize to claim the egg; then the egg might have ceased to exist before she tried to claim it.

The prize eggs should be available until the next monthly raffle. After that they are gone. So if she won the egg in the September raffle, the egg should have been there. If she won it in one of the previous raffles, then there is no way she can claim the prize.

19 hours ago, purplehaze said:

The prize eggs should be available until the next monthly raffle. After that they are gone. So if she won the egg in the September raffle, the egg should have been there. If she won it in one of the previous raffles, then there is no way she can claim the prize.

Yes she is a september winner  should be able to get it but still error page appeared...only 6days left for claim the prize what should she do?????

19 hours ago, w5aw5 said:

When did she try to claim the prize egg? If she waited a while after winning the prize to claim the egg; then the egg might have ceased to exist before she tried to claim it.

she found out she won the september prize yesterday and tried to claim right away but error page  came up.. any idea where to contact for error???

TJ09 himself only can help with site stuff. Moderators can relay reports to him though.

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

TJ09 himself only can help with site stuff. Moderators can relay reports to him though.

Then should I contact moderators??? who should I contact??? how can i know who is the moderator??

Thanks.

Edited by roent

Not sure who's on today ... Fastest way to get *any* mod's attention might be to report your own post (button in top right corner of post).

Edited by Ruby Eyes

On 2017. 10. 29. at 10:13 AM, purpledragonclaw said:

My apologies, I just saw this thread. @roent @Greengrim was this solved?

Yes it is solved. She send messege to TJ and he fixed it right away. Thanks

Sure thing, thanks for the update!

If anyone else experiences this, please make sure to post it in Help.