Ruby Eyes

Ruby Eyes's Totally Unspooky (probably) Bingo

56 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

I thought that was spirit ward bingo. Maybe it wasn't.

I think there's two.  One is kinda mysterious, the other I think I got.  I don't think spirit Ward is it though.  Keep trying, I guess? I don't actually know though, so don't take my word on anything.

Also, not sure if this is one or not, but https://dragcave.net/view/cwZ6S

bingo?  Unless it's just always there.

Edited by Draconiusultamius

3 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Hn. Secret "named" https://dragcave.net/view/lIzc3 and players https://dragcave.net/view/99pE1 bingo? 

Indeed :)

I didn't put any Gaia secret, last I checked.

Spirit Ward tells me that you're at least one more step or two away.

Woxac and Uhigi have been there since my last Bingo (back then, they were "secretly" in love, you see.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I thought you meant that it was an actual dragon name.  If you use the name search, there is an actual dragon with the same name as the code.  It's just not on your scroll (a fact which I just realized, rip)

Heh. I thought the fact that I have a highlighted group "Cody Names" would help XD

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Heh. I thought the fact that I have a highlighted group "Cody Names" would help XD

But it's always highlighted...

Imagine if it isn't always highlighted. Is it possible to have public, non-highlighted groups that can be found by another user, or do they have to be linked somewhere?

5 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Imagine if it isn't always highlighted. Is it possible to have public, non-highlighted groups that can be found by another user, or do they have to be linked somewhere?

You can access public and highlighted groups just like you can access dragons, basically. If you know their code, you can view them. The only difference is that groups are always coded numerically. E.g. sh20000sh had claimed that Howler secret following a hint that there's a drake in group 29389.

1 hour ago, sh20000sh said:

Secret bingo?

Uhigi's mate?

Nope. Uhigi and Woxac are no secrets, just lovers. They came out of their closet in my previous bingo game :)

7 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

But it's always highlighted...

Sometimes, I'm just lazy and pointing to one of my always-highlit groups - also, because I'm proud of my collection. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Man, I am not musically inclined. Google after Google for these. :lol: Um, is this a secret bingo?

Edited by Dirtytabs

1 hour ago, Dirtytabs said:

Man, I am not musically inclined. Google after Google for these. :lol: Um, is this a secret bingo?

Correct :) Googling for that line yields 5 crossword puzzle solvers in the first 5 results, all with that as the top answer XD

Dang. I googled it and got a wiki page that told me she was most known for the tree thing and her song from Disney. XD Never trust wiki.