Skyrimkittyy

Azure Glacewing x Monarch Breeding!

Hiya! Just a thought, with the new releases I think that having a Glacewing x Monarch lineage would look pretty awesome. Feel free to contact me if you'd want a pre-started dragon in exchange for something (most likely a CB of either breed or something from your scroll that I dont have/ I need more of), are interested in helping me, or want to branch out the lineage (I'll be breeding it in the order Glacewing w Monarch to a Glacewing, so if I get a Monarch I'd be willing to give it out to someone to continue it like that)!

Edited by maya10
Incorrect dragon name! Oops...

This sounds cool. Are you planning on making a project out of it, and if so what will you theme it off of?

8 hours ago, OutlawQueen said:

This sounds cool. Are you planning on making a project out of it, and if so what will you theme it off of?

Thank you!

I'm not sure. Right now I just kinda wanna gage interest and just make a massive lineage, but if the idea takes off and goes crazy I might theme it or make something out of it.

Kinda similarly to my cousin's (Igloo9201) black dragon lineage, I just kinda want a horde of them because I adore them. 

2 hours ago, OutlawQueen said:

I wouldn't mind doing it with you.

Thank you so much! Right now I've got a plethora of Monarchs, but Im lacking in any CB Glacewings. If you could help me with that for now Id be super greatful! Since I'm first starting out I can breed you anything off of my scroll as a thanks if you could grab me any Glacies. <3