LadyLyzar

Lyz's Art Farts - Requests FULL!

*~* Lyz's Art Farts *~*

I had one of these topics years ago but it seems to have bitten the dust.  That's OK though, time marches on.

I'd be happy to draw things for you - no sprites since those take too long and I don't have tons of art time.  I'll keep a list of 5 people at a time as not to overwhelm myself.

If you want to request something, please be as specific as possible especially if you're requesting an OC!  I don't care what you do with it afterwards - just don't claim it as your own work is all.

Requesting a colored piece will take 2 slots and will move you to the bottom of the queue since they take awhile.  I will only have one colored item in my queue at a time.

Things I am good at drawing:

Animals, especially dragons and equines

So so:

Plants

People

Backgrounds

Cartooning

Line art

Bad:

Anything mechanical

Anime - this includes Pokemon

Some non-sprite samples... a Shire pegasus that's now on Howrse, a quick bust of my son's DnD character for his character sheet, and one of my OC's.

shirepegdone.png

Dreidas copy.jpg

zlata1.jpg

Edited by LadyLyzar

My Queue

1. RWyvern - OC Sketch

2. DreamingDragons101 - Eggs

3. (Colors)

4.  VixenDra - OCs

5.  (Colors)

Finished Requests

dragontamer44722 - OC

Spoiler

dragontamerWIP.jpg.106f4b5b91f4e4a85b1aefec90de0ad7.jpg

Jazeki - OC

Spoiler

5aa1a4897bbfd_jazekichloecopy.jpg.47c08391c209132285241fdb4c30c66d.jpg

Edited by LadyLyzar

Requests are open and I actually have time to draw for once.  Let me have 'em.

I have a request! I'd like it to be big enough to use as a desktop background if possible. Its of an oc that I've had a long time but never really did anything with XD

So, its a 4 legged dragon, furred from head to tail, but with belly scales. It has a fairly stocky body (like a polar bear but not quite as much), and a long neck and tail. Its head is doggish in shape, but the fur on its head drapes over the mouth, its hard to explain. The best comparison is like the face of a sheepdog. It has a pair of ears like a German Shepard, and 6 horns. One pair is right behind the ears, another smaller pair right behind those going towards the back, and two small horns on the jawline. it has big paws (again, think polar bear). It has wings, the wing arms are furry like the body but the membrane of the wings is like a bat.

That's basically it. Feel free to take creative liberties with it too, no need for a colored one, black and white is fine. If there is anything wrong with it let me know!

Sounds fascinating :)  In case I get on a creative blitz, can you give me a color scheme and where it might normally be found?  By the fur I would guess cold areas?

Yes they live primarily in colder areas, think tundra with lots of snow. As far as colors, they are primarily white, but their feet, face and underbelly are black to absorb what little heat they can get from the sun. The black marks vary with each individual, but most of the time I envision them with the edges of the black mixing into the white, if that makes any sense? The black isn't clearcut. I never had very defined color schemes for this since I never fully developed it, it was always a loose idea, so please feel free to get creative with colors if you get the urge :3

Just to make sure I'm on the right track with this from your description @dragontamer44722, a rough sketch of what I envisioned.  Let me know if I'm way off in left field.  It is at widescreen proportions.

dragontamerWIP.jpg

@Jazeki My apologies for the delay in finishing this.  I didn't forget.

The reference you gave me had sort of an Arabian look, so I did this.  I have it in a larger size if you'd like.

jazekichloe copy.jpg

Oh man, I didn’t realise you had a thread! I’m gonna place a request for a creature of mine, if I may? In a few hours.

Uh oh I'd love to request something^^

I'd really appreciate if it could be a Love theme so of 2 characters, if necessary bf can sign himself under this so its 1 per person just connected?^^

Female: https://sta.sh/018hll69o37k + feel free to give her jewellery from here if you like: https://sta.sh/22fif4l4n88w

Male: https://sta.sh/0u73nkvmhe8 ©TomsShape

Size difference(a bit greater on ferals):

Official forms of Anna and Tom-SIZE CHART

If you'd like to go fullbody, we'd rather if they didn't get barbie-dolled but rather have their NFSW bits covered with positioning^^

Preferably with colours if that's ok? ^^ or at least the across-eye marking on my female?

Edited by VixenDra

@VixenDra Which form were you wanting them in?  As a warning I absolutely STINK at human/anthro anatomy so I can't guarantee they won't look like total rubbish.

Can you draw eggs like 10 in a row?

I like Seragamma Wyvern, Mint, and Honey Drake eggs. It is the color that stand out that I like.

8 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

@VixenDra Which form were you wanting them in?  As a warning I absolutely STINK at human/anthro anatomy so I can't guarantee they won't look like total rubbish.

Equine please, the 2 I linked separately above the chart^^ I was thinking about feral to match with your specialty^^

9 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

@DreamingDragons101 I could try... eggs are my least favorite part of spriting.

I am not a pick person. Will be happy with anything. Look forward to seeing it.

11 hours ago, LadyLyzar said:

@VixenDrajust clarifying - the pure horse form or the anthro one?

feral=non-anthro body="pure horse" form ^^ (though those characters are with some intentional twists:P as written on the refs^^)

Thank you greatly for adding me<3

Edited by VixenDra

I’d really like a sketch of my OC Takhorr, because I admire your art a heck of a lot! Here’s the few refs I have of him. I know this is gonna read as complex... too much, let me know, and I’ll pick a simpler critter.

https://imgur.com/Awox1D5.jpg

To take into consideration: very mammalian build, skull utilises heavily modified canid features, body utilises a mix of mustelid and primate anatomy, primate anatomy used heavily in legs, arms, both shoulders. Wing’s based in chiropteran anatomy but is not used for flight, flows like a cape, can stand on the ‘edge’ of the hand with thumb resting firmly on the ground. Hands and feet are based on primates and each possess two opposable digits. Lumbar spines fold flat when not in use. Head tendrils are flexible, prehensile, as is tail. Six rudimentary spiracles just above the larynx. Three raised scars on the left side of the head, carefully, evenly self-placed. He is scaleless.

https://imgur.com/llow7cY.jpg

Top to bottom, left to right: left hand ventral, right hand dorsal, right wing dorsal, left wing ventral, left foot ventral, right foot dorsal.

https://imgur.com/HXv12vS.jpg

Skull. Teeth aren’t accurate here any more, turn to moonrat skulls for the teeth. With the mouth open in an aggressive manner, two rows of fangs (like a python) fold down from the palate.

if you want additional refs, please let me know!

Edited by RWyvern