Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giles

I'm New "Woo-oo!"

Hello, I'm Giles, just floundering around the forums, and trying to get to know how the game works, and if anyone can tell me the Spinel Dragon's rarity (if it has been confirmed, or any good guesses, that'd be awesome, thanks.) The pink ones are actually very pretty.:blush:

Hello and welcome! The Spinel dragon's rarity hasn't been determined yet because it's so new, I recommend checking out the Dragon Cave Wiki in another week or two to see what it recommends for the Spinel dragon. While the wiki isn't officially recognized as part of the game, many members maintain it and it's fairly accurate. I use it frequently. 

If you ever have questions about the game or forum, please feel free to PM me, I'll be happy to help you! I'm a mentor in The Mentoring Project and we're here to help members learn how to play the game and use the forum.

Hi there Giles, welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay! The recommendation of the Dragon Cave Wiki is a very, very good one and checking it is highly advisable - you'll find a ton of useful information there :) It has been making my life easier ever since I've found it! 

What are your thoughts about the game so far? Have you got any favourite breeds as of yet?