cefren_

Sort option for Encyclopedia

When I want to breed an avatar egg I always have to go to the wiki page to watch a list which dragons have the ice element for example. Or in the case of the new release: I don't know from head which dragons have earth element to breed the green egg, so I have to open the wifi, check this and come back to breed. But this information already in the encyclopedia, just it takes more time to check it for every breed. My idea is to have a sort option in the encyclopedia to sort all the breeds by their habitat and/or element and/or dragon type. I imagined the work of this structure like how the tumblr use tags: All the breeds have their habitats, elements, dragon types as tags and when you choose one sort option (like jungle) the breed list only show those who have that tag (One sorting is more than enough but if you can combine sortings to make a more specific list for yourself would be more awesome, but personally I would be happy with a basic sort option).  

UM - I was cross about that. So I saved the list from the wiki on my desktop - even quicker than using the encyclopaedia, now that I have it !

Yeah, this is definitely something where you can use the wiki, and it'll be faster then the current encyclopedia set-up. However, I don't think "just use the wiki" is really a valid answer to this, especially now that we actually have a dragon who's existence depends on breeding with Earth-aligned dragons. If we have that mechanic in the game now, it would be logical to have some easier way to find those Earth-aligned dragons.