evilSpectra

Who are you going to see live?

Was kinda surprised not to see something like this already, so please let me know if I've missed it somehow. :lol:

I wanna know though! Who are you going to see live? Got your tickets, waiting on them to go on sale, cursing the fact they're touring other countries until 2020?

I'm going to a metal festival called Aftershock this year. It's the first time I've been able to go, and I'm gonna get to rock out to Nine Inch Nails, A Perfect Circle, Stone Sour, Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch and Gojira, as well as the old master Ozzy himself. It's a pretty killer line up and I'm so stoked. 

Since W.A.S.P. canceled their summer tour and I missed them, I am waiting for something if not equal, at least worth to be watched.

I am going to see the Editors in March. I hope the singer‘s voice is as good live as on the albums. 

We also went to see Kasabian live this month. Great concert, would go again any time. And we saw Maximo Park in September. Much better than expected.

I'm seeing Harry Styles in two weeks and I can't wait. :D I saw him in November last year and he's incredible live, so I can't wait to see him again. He's a very generous performer. 

I get to see Evanescence again on their orchestra tour for their new album in September, and this time Lindsey Stirling is playing also :D This time I even got special tickets for signed merch and a chance to see the sound check. It's not the VIP experience, just the step down, but I'm still so excited! It'll be right before my birthday. 

I saw Harry Styles when he was in Copenhagen. He truly is an experience and he’s so talented. And I’m hoping to see a-ha this summer 

On 4/15/2018 at 6:05 AM, jostensminyard said:

I saw Harry Styles when he was in Copenhagen. He truly is an experience and he’s so talented. And I’m hoping to see a-ha this summer 

I'm glad to find another Harry fan! :D I saw him last year when he was here and it was amazing. :wub: I'm so excited to see him again next week. I've got Niall Horan coming up in a few months, too. Gotta catch em all.

I'm going to see Bon Jovi friday night and well Trivium and Avenged Sevenfold are the next planned.... in July XD (and some others because festival)

Edited by Little-Star

Damn, I wish I could go and see someone live in concert

I have like a little wishlist of music/groups I would like to listen live in concert:

Michael David Rosenberg (Known as Passenger)

Imagine Dragons (one of my favorite bands; that's if they come round my area 🙏)

And last but not least, Fito y Fitipaldis (He's known as Fito Cabrales, they are well known as a spanish group; there is no one called ''Fitipaldis'' in the group.

🙃🙏 I think theese are plans for next year. Like for half of the year or so. But yea, definitely will want to see them 🤞

I've had tickets for Nightwish with Beast In Black for over a year now - originally scheduled for October of this year, now put off until May 2022. And I'm also (crossing fingers) going to see Bruce Dickinson's Spoken Word lecture tour in February. Obviously hoping both shows go on as scheduled, but who knows?

I'd had plans to see Sabaton with Judas Priest, but Richie Faulkner's emergency surgery ended those plans, so now I'm waiting for Sabaton to announce their next North American tour... which honestly, I'll prefer, as I'm kind of "meh" about Priest and didn't love the ticket price when I really only planned to see the opening band. It'll be much better seeing Sabaton as the headliner.

And on the off chance I win a stupid huge lottery jackpot, I want to go to Rockfest in Finland in June 2022 - the three headliners of the festival are Nightwish, the Scorpions, and Iron Maiden. Plus Sabaton, Amorphis, Beast In Black, Sonata Arctica, Amaranthe, and Helloween among others. (I know, not likely to happen - but I can dream!)

12 hours ago, catstaff said:

I'd had plans to see Sabaton with Judas Priest, but Richie Faulkner's emergency surgery ended those plans, so now I'm waiting for Sabaton to announce their next North American tour... which honestly, I'll prefer, as I'm kind of "meh" about Priest and didn't love the ticket price when I really only planned to see the opening band. It'll be much better seeing Sabaton as the headliner.

!!! We had tickets to that, too! We'd tragically decided not to go because of the pandemic. Then they didn't get to our city after all, because of the guy's emergency. It is way better when Sabaton headlines, though - and like you, I'm a bit meh on Judas Priest. I'm just a little sad we probably won't be able to get our tickets refunded, because Judas Priest are coming back in spring, but with another band I'm not interested in.

Someone put on Youtube the last show of the tour, where Sabaton played for like 2 and a half hours because Judas Priest had to pull out. Have you seen it? I'm so jealous of those lucky fans, but at least its on Youtube so we can watch it ^_^ Here's the Youtube link ----> LINK

Edited by Aniia

@AniiaYes, I have seen the YT video of that show... Swedish Pagans twice!

And how is it that the Ogden Theater in Denver keeps getting these "special" shows? In 2012, it was the "Denver Debacle" Nightwish show when Elize Ryd and Alissa White-Gluz who were tour singers with Kamelot jumped in at the last minute to fill in when Anette got rushed to hospital. Ever seen the video from that one? Kudos to the ladies for jumping in and learning the songs with an hour until showtime! LINK (a little over 45 minutes, not the best quality, but gives you a good idea of the show) And now in 2021, Sabaton throws together that epic show.

I envy people in Denver!

I'm seeing Oliver Tree this Friday...I've been waiting for this since October, but now that it's so close, the days are feeling longer!!!

I listen to recordings of his live shows all the time and he has a great voice, great energy, such fun skits and banter....I can't wait to see it for real!

Nightwish with Beast In Black coming up in one week!

And one heck of a weekend in October - Sabaton with Epica on Friday in Boston, then Iron Maiden with Within Temptation in Washington DC on Sunday!

went to a metallica concert this summer. super fun. planning on going again next year with my friend from america, cant wait to meet them ^_^

Going to see Trivium in 2 weeks 😁

4th time seeing them and apparently 2nd time in 2022 😂 

Might be going to see Sabaton/Epica but not sure yet (will depends if my friend can manage to come)

went to an Imagine Dragons/Macklemore concert a few weeks(sadly thanks to parking issues i only got to see Macklemore do one song) but besides that it was a really good concert(also first one ive ever been to)