Sign in to follow this  
evilSpectra

Who are you going to see live?

Was kinda surprised not to see something like this already, so please let me know if I've missed it somehow. :lol:

I wanna know though! Who are you going to see live? Got your tickets, waiting on them to go on sale, cursing the fact they're touring other countries until 2020?

I'm going to a metal festival called Aftershock this year. It's the first time I've been able to go, and I'm gonna get to rock out to Nine Inch Nails, A Perfect Circle, Stone Sour, Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch and Gojira, as well as the old master Ozzy himself. It's a pretty killer line up and I'm so stoked. 

Since W.A.S.P. canceled their summer tour and I missed them, I am waiting for something if not equal, at least worth to be watched.

I am going to see the Editors in March. I hope the singer‘s voice is as good live as on the albums. 

We also went to see Kasabian live this month. Great concert, would go again any time. And we saw Maximo Park in September. Much better than expected.

I'm seeing Harry Styles in two weeks and I can't wait. :D I saw him in November last year and he's incredible live, so I can't wait to see him again. He's a very generous performer. 

I get to see Evanescence again on their orchestra tour for their new album in September, and this time Lindsey Stirling is playing also :D This time I even got special tickets for signed merch and a chance to see the sound check. It's not the VIP experience, just the step down, but I'm still so excited! It'll be right before my birthday. 

I saw Harry Styles when he was in Copenhagen. He truly is an experience and he’s so talented. And I’m hoping to see a-ha this summer 

On 4/15/2018 at 6:05 AM, jostensminyard said:

I saw Harry Styles when he was in Copenhagen. He truly is an experience and he’s so talented. And I’m hoping to see a-ha this summer 

I'm glad to find another Harry fan! :D I saw him last year when he was here and it was amazing. :wub: I'm so excited to see him again next week. I've got Niall Horan coming up in a few months, too. Gotta catch em all.

Posted (edited)

I'm going to see Bon Jovi friday night and well Trivium and Avenged Sevenfold are the next planned.... in July XD (and some others because festival)

Edited by Little-Star

Sign in to follow this