angelicdragonpuppy

The Great CB Halloween APing Project!

I dropped 2 more, sadly that will be all (but 4 from me is better than none), but I was Code hunting and that is time consuming =(

Dropped around 10 CBs to the AP today, it was a bit busy day filled with bad internet, so I couldn't participate more. All in all, this was/is such a great idea and I'm sure it'll be helping many people!

16 sent to the AP so far, should be able to get another round out before the end of the day if I remember to hop on for a sec at 11... :)

14 eggs sent to the AP so far (my 8th slot was taken by a Desipis that wouldn't hatch). I was a little conservative with my time calculations and was able to get my 3rd batch earlier then I thought, and they should be abandonable a tad after 11pm cave-time, so if the biomes aren't suddenly overwhelmingly busy I'll probably drop this 3rd batch as well and then get my keepers in the last hour.

I dropped 6 eggs to AP (3+3 at diff. time), sorry I had no time to do more last night. Hopefully six ppl willl be happy! :)

I only managed to drop 8 altogether. I kept getting codes I wanted to keep!

Hopefully those 8 will go to people who weren't able to get eggs during the initial drop.

I was able to drop only four but with so many people participating there should be plenty in the AP. ^^

Does anyone know whether this year's Halloween breed goes to the Halloween wall or the non-Halloween wall?

It's a holiday breed, so it's part of the holiday wall.

Was able to drop 10 eggs. Would have been more had I been home all day, but I'm at least glad I could add to the stockpile.

Ended up dropping a total of 22 new-Halloweens to the AP this year, which is the most I've ever been able to drop, so I'm very pleased with that.

Yeah, eggs in the AP are around 3d 7h right now, and any new eggs'll be in the order of 6 days. There's a couple days of eggs to move before we start seeing these babies, but they should show up before regular eggs do.

It'd be nice if they could show before everyone's new eggs start hatching, so people who missed Halloween could get a crack at 'em, but with the rate the AP's moving I'm not sure that's likely ^_^

6 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Ended up dropping a total of 22 new-Halloweens to the AP this year, which is the most I've ever been able to drop, so I'm very pleased with that.

Oh wow!!! I think you've earned a Gold medal for that, such a great job! (y):nyan:(y)

If I manage to catch any from AP, I'll gift to ppl who missed out for whatever reason!

This was a great idea :D Still seeing CB's (not the new ones yet but the other Halloweens) coming through the AP on occasion. Nice surprise for when you're rescuing ER eggs.

I dropped two or three batches, and I know at least two of my friends did as well. A few of the old CB Halloweens guy dropped over the course of the week too just to be thorough. This was a lot of fun and I think we're mostly on board over here to do it again next year. I know I am!

Since Halloween is over I'll close this thread. I hope to see it revived for Christmas, I enjoyed the AP hunting for Halloween!