angelicdragonpuppy

The Great CB Halloween APing Project!

Count me in for this, too. The AP was very kind to me back when the graves were up. 

I´m trying to grab as many as possible to drop them to the AP, I´m seeking special codes for mine anyway (readable All-Caps codes and namelike codes), thats why I always get my eggs last minute =)

I am in! I try to do this every year and I’ve been lucky to catch some extras too. 

I just locked myself with current CB Halloweens to send to the AP in the morning - gonna try to get a batch of new releases then and do the same with those. 

My question is how long until they hit the ap, but it is actually a great plan, I am in!

At first I thought you were nuts, but now I see the great idea behind this - filled my scroll up and will drop in 5 hours :D

This is awesome, I'll definietly be doing this!

and i will be breeding all 50 of my 2016 born halloween dragons later today to extend the festive cheer!

4 pumpkins, 2 marrow and 1 grave waiting for departure XD

I am sitting on what past Halloween CB adults that are unbred as well. I bred a few for the gift threads but I'll do what remains before today is over.

This is a great idea! I just got my first batch of 8, now to wait while they cooldown...

well, I just dropped 2, but they are still quite difficult to catch...

I just dropped my first set and am working on replacing them.

going to drop my current eggs when they become easier to recatch, just bred 150+ eggs for the AP to enjoy :)

Edited by arjunvohra

I'm catching and abandoning. Many eggs had nice codes, it was hard to abandon them. I'm not a code hunter, but still... one started with zx, another had qH0j [case changed] in it (it almost reads like ahoj / ahoy - goes well with pirate costumes).

dumped my first 3 (don't have room for more) and will do so again in the evening ^^

I've dumped the 3 I caught this morning and will catch 4 more to abandon later today. :) I hope we get a grand total of all the eggs we've dumped by the end of this.

Edit: I think I might be able to squeeze in another one to the AP as my next egg hatches in 6 hours in the late evening.

Edit 2: Dropped the 4 I caught. I'm up to 7 abandoned, now. :) 

Edited by lovecats99

Got my first batch not too long after they started dropping, but had to go to bed so I couldn't abandon them until about a half hour ago. Already filled up with a new batch, which I will drop after my mom's eye surgery (in 6 hours or so). This is really fun, I'm so happy at the thought that people who may not be able to get many/any today will be able to find them in the AP in the next few days. I haven't been able to do too much grab-and-drop in past years because it was hard enough for me to get my own, but I have much better internet this year and it's made a noticeable difference.

I caught five just after midnight and just set them loose in the AP.  If I'm online later I'll try to do the same thing with another batch.  Hopefully there will be decent odds for folks to find the new eggs if they miss them today.

I dumped four new releases, one CB Grave, one CB Cavern Lurker, and one CB Desipis with the code LuJar.

RIP LuJar. I hope your new owner likes jars.

Now I have seven more new releases waiting to go and one Caligene I need to hatch.

Fine, it's 14 eggs send to AP from me. I wish I could help more, but I need to get up early, so after 5 hours from now I will be already sleeping. I'm absolutely out of Reds now and 4 female and 3 male Pinks are still ready to influence. So... priorities for following days: AP hunt for remaining Halloweens, BSA dragons and new releases (so that I don't need to catch them up later).