Gealach

Can't enter the raffle on PC

In this topic, TJ asked to start a new thread for the raffle issues other than the one stated by the OP.

So, here is my problem: the raffle page says I've raised 3/3 adult dragons, and the "Enter Raffle" button is active, but when I click it, nothing happens. The only things that are reloaded are the ads.

https://images.imgbox.com/e0/5e/JZWIDZGZ_o.png

Tried it with Mozilla and Chrome browsers (latest versions). Javascript is enabled. I have no addons other than Adblock Plus (turning it off didn't help). Logging out, hard refresh, clearing the cache and cookies didn't help either.

The problem first occurred in September and still pertains. Earlier everything was fine.

I'm still able to enter the raffle using my phone, though.

As I mentioned in the previous thread, I have the exact same issue. After trying everything the OP mentioned I still can't enter from my laptop, but it works fine on mobile. 

1 hour ago, Jazeki said:

Maybe try switching to a different skin? 

As an experiment I tried all the different skins with no difference.

I am having the exact same issue. I've never had an issue entering the raffle, but tonight for some reason, it won't let me. I click on the button and the ads reload but it doesn't tell me that I've successfully entered the raffle. I tried on my phone and a different browser as well. Help.

I also tried to enter the raffle using my iPad to no avail so it's not just a PC issue. My phone, PC, and iPad have all been unsuccessful.

It says I have 3/3 dragons but when I try to enter the raffle, the ads reload but nothing else. It's very frustrating.

22 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

I also tried to enter the raffle using my iPad to no avail so it's not just a PC issue. My phone, PC, and iPad have all been unsuccessful.

It says I have 3/3 dragons but when I try to enter the raffle, the ads reload but nothing else. It's very frustrating.

I'd almost consider going to a library and trying here.  It doesn't solve the overall problem but it would be one less burden to deal with this month.

I thought it was just me who had this problem, I clicked the button and it kept showing the same Enter Raffle button. I'll let TJ know.

Well, I finally was able to successfully enter the raffle. I guess TJ fixed the issue thanks to purpledragonclaw notifying him. Hopefully everyone else will cease to have any issues.