Moonlight_Eevee

Spinel Breeding Plans

Hopefully earth parents will be able to produce reds once the green ones balance out more. If PB reds aren't already routinely throwing greens, though, I'd say they aren't likely to.

@Solanatsea Just tried; got a green.

36 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

@angelicdragonpuppy I was afraid this would happen. So it seems that whenever a green spinel (or, for that matter, another dragon with earth affinity) is involved there cannot be a red spinel offspring. Please, everyone, proof me wrong! ;) 

On 17/10/2017 at 8:29 AM, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Hopefully earth parents will be able to produce reds once the green ones balance out more. If PB reds aren't already routinely throwing greens, though, I'd say they aren't likely to.

The thing is, confirmed by TCA, she mentioned that two red Spinels are supposed to produce greens but it's odd how not a single person has been able to get a PB Green just yet

I know this is an old thread but has it been fully determined whether alts are random? I got 5 in a row the other day from PB pairs. Could the alts be influenced by the moons like the Lunar Heralds?

Does anyone know if two PB greens can make a red? I'm trying to do red-green-red-green but my green pairs both tossed out other greens so far.

Actually, looking earlier in the thread it's weird- I've gotten nothing *but* green Spinels from purebred pairs.

I just got my first 2G Green Spinel from two Red parents. Maybe something was changed ratio-wise? I've always gotten Red eggs in the past.

On 22/11/2017 at 10:50 AM, Kiryu said:

Does anyone know if two PB greens can make a red? I'm trying to do red-green-red-green but my green pairs both tossed out other greens so far.

Actually, looking earlier in the thread it's weird- I've gotten nothing *but* green Spinels from purebred pairs.

I hope they can. I'm trying to do a Red-Green-Red lineage so I can sort out some names I have on my scroll. I'd be a little disappointed if it turns out to be impossible. :( 

image.png.5732ee8a44a23460ed52b84afa42a762.pngimage.png.62926c62484fb2ab6bc385bea4001fa5.png 

My reds first bred true but lately all they produce are the greens? https://dragcave.net/progeny/HwUbg

I hope it's random or sth then.... please, let it be random, I need 2 more red frozens from this very pair:ph34r: because if the greens are a result of a "fix"... I'll better not finish that sentence...

Edited by VixenDra

On 23/11/2017 at 3:53 PM, lovecats99 said:

I hope they can. I'm trying to do a Red-Green-Red lineage so I can sort out some names I have on my scroll. I'd be a little disappointed if it turns out to be impossible. :( 

I too am hoping to do a Red-Green-Red lineage. I have one with Undines so would love with with Spinels as well.