Confused Cat

ANSWERED:Group icon on view page changed behavior

addtogroup-icon.png

The icon between "HTML/BBCode Links" and "Add to Group" used to link to the https://dragcave.net/group/add/CODE page.

It still can do that, but only when the link is opened in a new tab (e.g. by middle-clicking).

A simple left-click on the icon now only opens the dropdown (as in the screenshot), just like clicking the "Add to Group" text link next to it.

I suspect this change was unintentional, so I'm posting it here as a bug report.

Edited by Confused Cat

The icon was never meant to behave differently from the rest of the text; all of the other inline actions have a singular click target. In addition, the dedicated add page was only added for mobile/people with JS disabled. I didn't go out of my way to break/fix this, but the way you describe it acting now is consistent with the other actions and better matches the intended behavior.

tl;dr: was not feature; was bug that happened to get fixed while fixing something else.

Aw, too bad. But thanks for the reply. 

(I prefer the extra page over the dropdown, so I'll just deal with it by using the "open in new tab" method. :) )