Husky51

ANSWERED:Unable to view my Dragons...

4 minutes ago, PerilousPortant said:

so how long has the site been down?

alot⬅️ I love him

Judging by the posts in this thread, about 9hrs.

several trades open with hatchies on low time.... 
they'll grow up before I can pick them up or before they can be traded... 

Really sad.

57 minutes ago, Laura Borealis said:

That is peculiar. My view counts are going up. If I refresh the page on Valley Sherwood I can see the view counts go up.

I also have them in Silvi's, AOND, and Daily Dragon Fix, for the record.

Yes - but only by YOU refreshing the page do they seem to get any views. And actually - though I managed to give my ER egg over 1000 views, its cracking has not advanced AT ALL....

44 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

Hahah, I wouldn't be surprised if TJ wasn't there when the downtime started and the issues we have were caused by the new release's greens finally dropping (as CBs then) and crashing the Cave the second the first ones of them were to hit the biomes, haha XD (would be funny if that was the case:P)

ER - actually, no. Not a BIT.

6 minutes ago, lilysally said:

several trades open with hatchies on low time.... 
they'll grow up before I can pick them up or before they can be traded... 

Really sad.

I imagine TJ will add time to fix that.

great, just when I am trying my ND experiment. Hope it won't throw my times off -_-

37 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

Yes - but only by YOU refreshing the page do they seem to get any views. And actually - though I managed to give my ER egg over 1000 views, its cracking has not advanced AT ALL....

Maybe by the viewer being open and self-refreshing. When I refresh the page manually, I get several views added at a time, not just one. But maybe I'm not grasping what you mean. PS Also I had a hatchling grow to adult just now.

That sucks about your ER egg! Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

Edited by Laura Borealis

Saw this "...but only by YOU refreshing the page do they seem to get any views. And actually - though I managed to give my ER egg over 1000 views, its cracking has not advanced AT ALL.... ..." and thought that I'd better mention that it seems that the more extreme is the out-of-balance of the ratio of U Views to regular Views, the longer they'll take to reach any next stage. Annoying, but that's always been the case...

I'm having the same 'can't View my dragons' issue, of course, but also find that at least I've managed to do my DDF clicks and have (so far) Silvi's fansite running (l have a VERY lousy connection now, so will try running Sherwood Valley separately and later, since Silvi's slows my computer so much,) and find that I can remove hatchies and adults where suitable, so it could be worse and we can still help keep our babies alive and growing if people realize that the fansites apparently are still operational and continue to run them, as some of us are. I was one of 12 on Silvi's, now up to 16, so this may not be an outright catastrophe, except for those trying to trade, breed or catch...

I just noticed there was a release for September, but when I was going to go and fetch the eggs, the error popped up. Glad it's not just me with this issue too

Can't get through on Firefox, nor Chrome. I've got an egg I was trying to turn about to die and that worries me if I can't reach it in time.

3 hours ago, Velvet_paw said:

And me...strange that some can see the cave. What platform are you on ainisarie?. I'm on my phone (Chrome atm)

That was at 7:30 PM, and actually it was still up at 1AM.  Definitely down now. 

Edited by ainisarie

Was certainly working for me first thing (~8-8:30am local time, so ~3am DC time 'cos I saw the standard Maintenance page).  But nothing since I got in at lunch time.

Got a bit of a shock, seeing the tombstone when I tried to see whether my eggs had hatched... ^^;;

Member here from Germany - and it's down for me, too. Just to add my 2 Eurocents... ^^

down for me too. I can't see any of the pages, absolutely none. 
using chrome, from lebanon over here. quite worried, I was coming to check if any of my dragons were sick and now I cannot 

I hope TJ will get it working soon. Go TJ you can do it! :D

I had to put my new eggs to clickingsides. >.<

44 minutes ago, grimace said:

Oh man I just heard, I can't believe all of DC actually got deleted.

NOT helpful. :angry:

Yeah, the site hasn't been working for me since 13:40 (GMT). It feels awful because now I can't procrastinate my biology homework. XD

I hope our eggs aren't affected too much.

Just now, lovecats99 said:

Yeah, the site hasn't been working for me since 13:40 (GMT). It feels awful because now I can't procrastinate my biology homework. XD

I hope our eggs aren't affected too much.

I find watching the comments in the forum helps me procrastinate wonderfully!  :P