Husky51

ANSWERED:Unable to view my Dragons...

Same for me. I hope our eggs are ok.

11 minutes ago, Velvet_paw said:

Interesting that the hatcheries can see the dragons but not the view pages. I've just added an egg to the er on AOND ( the viewer is refreshing too) and can see dragons but not their view page when trying to click on daily dragon fix.

That... is very odd! :o

Edited by Aurae

How odd that now that the Eggs Around The World sig is working again ... the Dragon Cave is inaccessible .

It's down for me too (using chromium on linux ubuntu) but I can view dragons in the hatcheries, just not click on them.

The API still works, that data is there, after all. Only DC's front end seems to have trouble.

27 minutes ago, PerilousPortant said:

i think its down on mobile devices 

I'm on my PC and it's down.

1 minute ago, inlaterdays said:

I'm on my PC and it's down.

PC here too.

All I know is I had a mini-heart attack when I woke up this morning (after 2 hours of sleep xD), refreshed DC on my phone, and saw the error message. o_O

30 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

I hope we don't :(

I hope we'll get just as many hours as the downtime was, not an hour more. Guys, were during a new release... TJ's dragons were to start growing up in like 1,5-2h from now, and people will loose the new dragons they caught... and Zombies they turned tonight! The shiftback should be absolutely minimal if applied at all...

Mobile guys, it's down for PCs as well.

*Wanders off to Tales of Ostlea*

I believe the request is for time to be added, not the site to be rolled back. This gives current eggs and hatchlings additional time to hatch/grow up, and I think also prevent the death of sick eggs and hatchlings because the owners couldn't fog them. IFIAK this has been done before and did not involve anyone losing anything they caught or turned, just additional time to fix problems.

I almost had a heart attack too! I was so excited to finally see my hatchies this AM and instead saw a tombstone! I was so disheartened until I read everyones stories about seeing the dragons on AOND and there they are! Sooo cute! I'm happy now 😺 

same issue here...Getting an error message....My eggs are about to hatch and i need to fog them :(

5 minutes ago, Lodrelhai said:

I believe the request is for time to be added, not the site to be rolled back. This gives current eggs and hatchlings additional time to hatch/grow up, and I think also prevent the death of sick eggs and hatchlings because the owners couldn't fog them. IFIAK this has been done before and did not involve anyone losing anything they caught or turned, just additional time to fix problems.

A whole day is still way too much, unless the site doesn't work for an entire day

RIP message here too. Let's hope the lag monster didn't hit, cause I had so many dragons still left to name. (found out yesterday I still have to name, and record, my valentines and everything new since from this year....)

Here's to hoping the site is back up soon!

Oddly, I'm not even able to view the tombstone everyone else seems to be getting. I just get a blank page with HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.

4 minutes ago, geminia said:

My eggs are about to hatch and i need to fog them

Check if you can access their /actions/ page by replacing /view/ with /actions/ in their address. You may get a warning about no referer being detected, but you can continue anyway.

35 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Check if you can access their /actions/ page by replacing /view/ with /actions/ in their address. You may get a warning about no referer being detected, but you can continue anyway.

thanks i'll try that :)

ETA: didn't work. Can't access any DC page.I went to all the nurseries and removed the hatchlings...now i'm hoping for the best

Edited by geminia

Oh maan, I was about for hunt for them new eggs coz I missed the announcement on Saturday. :(

One thing that is VERY odd - going to the hatcheries, I can see my stuff - but the views don't go up. Not in over 2 hours. BUT - if I use an autorefresher on the IMAGE, I can get them to go up that way (I have an ER egg, so I wanted to try...)

11 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

One thing that is VERY odd - going to the hatcheries, I can see my stuff - but the views don't go up. Not in over 2 hours. BUT - if I use an autorefresher on the IMAGE, I can get them to go up that way (I have an ER egg, so I wanted to try...)

That is peculiar. My view counts are going up. If I refresh the page on Valley Sherwood I can see the view counts go up.

I also have them in Silvi's, AOND, and Daily Dragon Fix, for the record.

Yup, been down ever since I got off work a few hours ago. I'm on PC. Can't access any part of the main site.

Hahah, I wouldn't be surprised if TJ wasn't there when the downtime started and the issues we have were caused by the new release's greens finally dropping (as CBs then) and crashing the Cave the second the first ones of them were to hit the biomes, haha XD (would be funny if that was the case:P)

Edited by VixenDra

1 hour ago, VixenDra said:

I hope we don't :(

I hope we'll get just as many hours as the downtime was, not an hour more. Guys, were during a new release... TJ's dragons were to start growing up in like 1,5-2h from now, and people will loose the new dragons they caught... and Zombies they turned tonight! The shiftback should be absolutely minimal if applied at all...

Mobile guys, it's down for PCs as well.

*Wanders off to Tales of Ostlea*

Ok cool i didn’t know it was down for pcs too.