Husky51

ANSWERED:Unable to view my Dragons...

22 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

I hope our eggs aren't affected too much.

Not much. Been trying to hatch an ER egg for 4 hours now. Just has a small hole now.

19 minutes ago, Lesh4537 said:

I find watching the comments in the forum helps me procrastinate wonderfully!  :P

And you can still admire T'S new release adults.;):D in the September release thread.

5 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Not much. Been trying to hatch an ER egg for 4 hours now. Just has a small hole now.

The cracking on my ER egg has not changed at all since I started ERing it.

WAIT - I take that back - all of a sudden it gained 400 views and has a hole :wacko:

Edited by fuzzbucket

3 minutes ago, Velvet_paw said:

And you can still admire T'S new release adults.;):D in the September release thread.

YES! Thank you for the reminder! :D

I purposefully locked myself last night to keep me off of DC. But now I feel like I need to watch for the site to be up even though I can't do anything. :rolleyes:

They (ERs )are hatching slowly I put mine in about 4-5 hors ago and they are now hatchies. So have updated them on valley she wood and AOND to make sure they were out of the ER. Only able to check on them using click sites

Edited by Velvet_paw

6 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Is anyone actually able to access the site?  Just curious

Yes, reputable people have posted in the news thread with names and lineage views of the new dragons, so I trust them when they say it's still up for them.

Very odd. Has anyone contacted TJ? Guessing he's at work and we'll have to wait a while regardless, but someone should give him a heads up.

Where's Sock when we need her? :( If she was still here, she could tell us if she had told TJ or if TJ knows... We really need a staff update with Sock being gone and all. I even miss rubyshoes a bit. :(

I wonder what could be causung the site to still be down after 6 hours last time I tried to check. Hope this is fixed soon. :(

Just woke up, tried to go on DC, and yeah. It seems very very weird that the majority (it seems like) can't access DC at all, but some can just fine? And the hatcheries are still working, which in my experience doesn't usually happen when DC is down. Wonder if TJ knows about it yet.

Not exactly accessible. I can get /lineage/ pages and /actions/ so as long as I can recall names of my Reds etc, I can *do* stuff, but it's not much fun.

edit: now lineage and actions are broken, too

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I have been getting an error message since yesterday. It's kind of annoying that the whole site can be unavailable for a full day and we get absolutely no information as to what's going on. I have 7 growing eggs. What will happen to them?

It's working for me again, too. :) I hope it doesn't go back down, again!

idk if anyone noticed but a while before, the tombstone changed to a gear - probably when TJ came to see sth's wrong

Anyone noticed some timer changes?

Edited by VixenDra

4 hours ago, VixenDra said:

Hahah, I wouldn't be surprised if TJ wasn't there when the downtime started and the issues we have were caused by the new release's greens finally dropping (as CBs then) and crashing the Cave the second the first ones of them were to hit the biomes, haha XD (would be funny if that was the case:P)

:D  THAT is what I was thinking .. that somehow the greens were resp  :P

BUT .... it's baaaack !!! and working now !!!

someone should make a banner for our sigs  .. I SURVIVED THE CAVE BEING DOWN !!!  barely   :D