Husky51

ANSWERED:Unable to view my Dragons...

Every time I try to enter the Dragon Cave to view my Dragons that are hatching and watch the egg drops in the cave, I'm suddenly getting an"Error has Occurred" message... 

I hope we gain an extra day for this. My eggs are sick an i was in the prcess of hiding them when the site went down.

It is not( and has not been) down for me at all.

19 minutes ago, Snowbloom said:

I've just logged on today and its down for me too

for me as well...

Count me in with the troublesome issues. u_u;

And me...strange that some can see the cave. What platform are you on ainisarie?. I'm on my phone (Chrome atm)

Edited by Velvet_paw

Yep down for the moment, hopefully back soon though! I will prepare a victory dance for when it returns.

Interesting that the hatcheries can see the dragons but not the view pages. I've just added an egg to the er on AOND ( the viewer is refreshing too) and can see dragons but not their view page when trying to click on daily dragon fix.

Edited by Velvet_paw

Just now, Velvet_paw said:

Interesting that the hatcheries can see the dragons but not the view pages. I've just added an egg to the er on AOND and can see dragons but not their view page when trying to click on daily dragon fix.

Yeah, that's really, really odd. I can add my dragons, too, and still see them. o.O

On 2.10.2017 at 1:57 AM, roxasxaxel said:

I hope we gain an extra day for this.

I hope we don't :(

I hope we'll get just as many hours as the downtime was, not an hour more. Guys, were during a new release... TJ's dragons were to start growing up in like 1,5-2h from now, and people will loose the new dragons they caught... and Zombies they turned tonight! The shiftback should be absolutely minimal if applied at all...

Mobile guys, it's down for PCs as well.

*Wanders off to Tales of Ostlea*

Edited by VixenDra