TJ09

2017-09-30 - September Dragon Release

Caught 4 golden ridges and 4 reds, 2 from desert, 2 from Volcano. In case the greens are time based I can always release some lol... Excited about what their secret might be^^

Am I the only one getting a bit tired of mysterious dropping dragons? Fire Gems, Lunar Heralds, Dark Lumina (and whatever secret they have is mind boggling for over a year now), etc? :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Am I the only one getting a bit tired of mysterious dropping dragons? Fire Gems, Lunar Heralds, Dark Lumina (and whatever secret they have is mind boggling for over a year now), etc? :rolleyes:

Nope you're not alone.   Even Sunrise/Sunsets and Day/Night Glories are inconvinient for many time zones :L 

I only had four free slots so I got two reds and two golden ridges. :D I might be the only person who is kind of reliefed that the greens aren't dropping (yet). :P

Thank you spriters and TJ for a new great release!!!!

53 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

At least Fire Gems and Lunar Heralds were fairly easy to figure out.

Managed to grab two of each so far. I'll leave my last slots until the greens are confirmed to be dropping.

Edit: Interesting. The gold-ridged ones can't be bitten, which means they're a drake or a two-headed.

Edited by SheridanCharon

Had a couple eggs I really didn't want to get rid of so I ended up with two reds and a gold. Would've preferred to have two of the gold trimmed ones (or a green, but that's either a day/night or some rare variant a la ridgewings) but if the khusas are anything to go off of there will be more opportunities

Probably the less stressful release I ever witnessed, I got everything I wanted in a single 5min refresh, I'm so happy. Leaving a space in case the green one si time-of-the-day based, we'll see 

Thank you TJ and spriters :)

Absolutely NO luck with snagging any from the coast not that it only being around 4 degrees C outside which makes iPad get cranky about registering the fact that I'm trying to tap on stuff.

1 hour ago, Kiwiana said:

Caught 4 golden ridges and 4 reds, 2 from desert, 2 from Volcano. In case the greens are time based I can always release some lol... Excited about what their secret might be^^

How the heck do you capture 8 eggs

Thx TJ and Spriters...

Yay, pretty new dragons! And I remembered to time my catching so I was unlocked. :lol: I can't wait to see what these hatch into, and how to get the green ones.

2 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

How the heck do you capture 8 eggs

Platinum trophy? You even have one!

31 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

Edit: Interesting. The gold-ridged ones can't be bitten, which means they're a drake or a two-headed.

If they're normal-sized, they're probably a two-headed dragon.

If you look at the announcement picture of the release, it only shows the purple and red, not the green. We only see it in TJ's dragon set. So that must be obtained differently or a time color change?

Was finally able to get two from the desert and volcano but the pretty coast eggs are ALL gone by the time my attempt to get even ONE of the gold trimmed finally registers that I'd tried to tap aka click (for those that have a mouse) on something in the first place.:(

42 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

10 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

If they're normal-sized, they're probably a two-headed dragon.

So a Two-Headed sorting between Balloon and Black-capped Teimarr.

Binary dragons perhaps ? :)