TJ09

2017-09-30 - September Dragon Release

Mostly because, whether the dragon description mentions it or not, so many players seem to think that monogamy is the way to go when breeding. Non-monogamy is sort of a strange concept to many humans, even if it's common with animals, and I always appreciate a pretend-animal being acknowledged as different then most humans.

All of mine that have matured are all males...

Edited by Diame

mine have matured correctly to their Influence, two male reds, two female reds, one male purple, one female purple

*bounces slightly* Two hours until my first three become adults, and then I can test and see if I can breed greens. I understand why some don't want this to be a breed-only alt, 'cause some prefer CBs, but I would really really love a simple breed-only alt rather then something we have to keep waiting and waiting to see if and when it will ever show up.

I got my Spinels 1h after release and I'm jealous of the people who might be getting greens first lol

I captured 30+ Pinks over the years and 43 Reds as well.  This allows me more than enough to gender and influence all the eggs that I could possibility acquire...  I recommend to all to do the same and 12+ Magi for transfering...

Edited by Husky51

My only adult spinel refused the mate. Why did I have to get a picky one :x

Tried with golden wyvern and got a pink. Maybe something to do with breeding with metals? copper/silver/gold?

Edited by MaeTM

TCA, you TEASE!

Oh man, I hope we don't need to breed shinies with these guys to get greens...I'm not sure I have an open one...

I may have a copper...possibly... :| 

If the greens have to be bred from rare dragons that I haven't managed to get a single one of in nearly a decade, I'm going to be really sad.  :(

Not the biome considering the 2gs on TCA's scroll.. And I've already tried golden wyvern XDD

That lineage looks cool anyway Jazeki =O I'm happy it didn't turn out to be green lol

Edited by MaeTM

Possibly dependent on the parent's biomes... TCA's is Gold from Forest and Spinel from Volcano. Anyone try a combo like that?

2 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Possibly dependent on the parent's biomes... TCA's is Gold from Forest and Spinel from Volcano. Anyone try a combo like that?

Mine were alpine/desert. I didn't check my biome before I bred though.

@MaeTM- What biomes were yours from?

Edited by Jazeki

As Mae pointed out above, TCA has a Chrono x Spinel on her scroll, so I could be wrong, I doubt it's biome based.

2 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

@MaeTM- What biomes were yours from?

Alpine/Volcano. But I really don't think that's the trick at this point :P

I'm more towards something that has to do with the elements ~

good job guys you made it sick

ykh6MGj.png

it's fogged, the red spinel from chrono is fogged

Edited by TCA