TJ09

2017-09-30 - September Dragon Release

I was actually expecting a release this weekend, but thought it would not come until tomorrow. I am pretty much egg locked until morning.

Anyway, glad to see this new release. The eggs are all very pretty and I will have some of them soon. Thanks TJ and spriters!

I would have said the green ones could be caught in the jungle or forrest but that are not the biomes of the release. ^^

Well crap, I wrongly assumed the red and green would drop in separate biomes, so I thought I'd get one of each when I grabbed that description from volcano and desert. Both reds.... Hmm. No one has a green yet? Interesting. Had to dump a hatchie to free a slot, but now I have two reds, and only one more slot. Dang.

they do look to be the same, just with a different color shell, so maybe they are like Undines then, with a breed-only color

Was not expecting a release this late in the month :(

I'm severally egg locked because I didn't know

I wonder if the purple is a repurposed valentine concept. It gives off a strong vibe of one. Very pretty!

Looking forward to seeing how the reds work; I'd guess they're bred only, but it'll be nice to have an alt we can see right away!

Trying to figure out if we're supposed to be able to get the green one from the cave - anyone had any luck so far?

3 minutes ago, kerrikins said:

Trying to figure out if we're supposed to be able to get the green one from the cave - anyone had any luck so far?

No I think noone has got a green egg right now . :-)

Edited by Laurelin

7 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I wonder if the purple is a repurposed valentine concept. It gives off a strong vibe of one. Very pretty!

Ooooh your right!

12 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Hmm interesting idea. All I see is a slightly-different Solstice egg. Looking at them side-by-side they look *very* similar.

4 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Hmm interesting idea. All I see is a slightly-different Solstice egg. Looking at them side-by-side they look *very* similar.

If only it had happened in June, they could've been a SUMMER solstice! :P 

Okay, just looked at my hatchies, I have three that will grow up in 6 hours. So by the time I wake up I should be free to hunt some more. But by that time old breeds will probably be mixing in. Uggghhhh.