TJ09

2017-09-30 - September Dragon Release

5 minutes ago, Nexu said:

yay so lovely new ones... still looking for the green ones ...

Green ones are most likely breedable. As no one caught them yet.

I'm expecting the green ones to be breedable as well. Now.... Catching more gold/purple and reds? Or, just to be on the safe side, keep three slots for the greens, just in case they change at noon?

Yay new eggs! Woke up early as I expected them today, with it being the last day of September after all, and there they were! Thank you to the spriters and to TJ!

Got five of the ridged and three of the glassy ones.

Not keeping a slot free for now, I can still release eggs later if I have to, but right now I really don't wanna lose these cute eggs, who knows if I can still get them later on! :)

Hence I really hope that the green ones will be breedable alts. :D

Edited by Arlessiar

Personally I'm not keeping a free slot in case the Green ones decide to show up in Cave. I'd rather drop 1-2 of the Reds/Purple ones I have rather than regret I didn't get enough if the Greens do turn up to be breed-only XD

Edited by Isuzu

Habitats y u no have eggs D:

thanks tj, and spriters xDD

25 minutes ago, Sheriziya said:

I'm expecting the green ones to be breedable as well. Now.... Catching more gold/purple and reds? Or, just to be on the safe side, keep three slots for the greens, just in case they change at noon?

I was also thinking of check back around noon lol we might have hard time catching them if everyone else is thinking same :D

Mmmm, shiny purple and gold? Yes, please? and the glassy red ones are nice. I mostly missed last night, buy caught 4 of each of the red and purple ones this morning. I'll get the green ones when we figure out how. Thanks for the release, TJ. Thanks for the pretties, spriters.

i was actually expecting them last weekend cuz i had to work 3 12 hour shifts over that weekend.  so i slacked off and only pretty much had stuff on my scroll that i could part with if it happened this weekend.  i did breed my last carina fro my scroll goals that i incubated and had traded for a tinsel that i am not getting rid of.  but these eggs are permanently in the cave so if you don't get them today you can still get them, unlike holiday dragons.  

The green one hatched! Is that a wyvern I see? Love it. Can't wait for the adults.

Love the new eggs... I find it interesting that only the two that have been snaggable are in the big picture on the first post; the July release also only displays two eggs in the big picture.  The alternate color in July was able to be caught cave-born, so I'm thinking for this month's release the alternate color egg is more likely available from the cave but at a different moon/season/something like that.  I'm too greedy to wait until noon holding a slot open, so here's hoping they are not rare.

Thank you TJ and the spriters for another fine release!  :-)

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

7 hours ago, jerzeeshadow said:

And thank you lolahighwind for noticing that if the greens are alts, it would be a new way of alting (egg shell alts as well)

Blacks and Vines used to have alt eggs - the AP would be normal black and vine eggs only like 98% of the time because of it. If these are bred alts, this would be an old way, not a new one. ;)

11 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

Oooh Purple are a two-headed?

Think someone figured that out because it can't be bitten but isn't a drake-sized egg...

Oooh hatchies ! Cute purple two-heads and pretty lime green wyverns! :wub: Thanks TCA & Marrionetta

I've caught a pair of each on my phone effortlessly. This is nice. <3 I could have gotten one more... just if my vamps were nice enough to not kill misclicks. >. >

Ahaha, the purples look adorable! Not what I was expecting, but still. XD