TJ09

2017-09-30 - September Dragon Release

Phew, those coastal eggs were stupidly hard to catch, but now at least I have a pair of them! Now I'm really conflicted about what to do with my three final egg slots though, as I don't know how those green ones are obtained.. If they are breed only I should totally go ahead and try to fill up on more eggs from the cave right now, but if they DO turn up in the cave later I'll be kicking myself for being locked XD

Snagged 3 gold-ridged and 5 glassy reds! I suspect that the green is an breedable alt scheme personally. Looking forward to finding out!

Love them! Thank you for the new release. Glad I remembered that we hadn't had a new release for this month when grabbing eggs to complete my encyclopedia.  I have spent most of the month egg locked and very nearly was today too.  

Got two from the coast and two of the red and purple ones. When I got two the same from the desert and the volcano I figured I would check here to see if the greens are rare like the tan ridgewings or if there is something else about them that means they aren't currently in the cave.  Interesting theories here.  I am going to wait until morning in the cave before locking myself just in case they are day/night variants. 

Me

2 minutes ago, FullMoonDreams said:

Love them! Thank you for the new release. Glad I remembered that we hadn't had a new release for this month when grabbing eggs to complete my encyclopedia.  I have spent most of the month egg locked and very nearly was today too.  

Got two from the coast and two of the red and purple ones. When I got two the same from the desert and the volcano I figured I would check here to see if the greens are rare like the tan ridgewings or if there is something else about them that means they aren't currently in the cave.  Interesting theories here.  I am going to wait until morning in the cave before locking myself just in case they are day/night variants. 

Me too.... Saved two slots (will be three when my not-to-be dropped vine hatches)

37 minutes ago, Blazewing said:

If you look at the announcement picture of the release, it only shows the purple and red, not the green. We only see it in TJ's dragon set. So that must be obtained differently or a time color change?

I think you got it right, the fact that the green one isn't showing for me suggests that they are some kind of alts, but we'll see in a couple of hours :)

I kept two slots free in case its a day form... when will it start, what do you think?
Around 6AM? Not too far away, anymore.

7 minutes ago, Aurora-Silver said:

I kept two slots free in case its a day form... when will it start, what do you think?
Around 6AM? Not too far away, anymore.

I also think it would start from 6AM

A very stubborn ER hatched, and I tossed a bred egg, so now I have two of the coastal ones and two of the red stripes.  The rest will have to wait several more hours.

I think this is the first time in a year that a release has happened on my night off.  I usually have to scramble to catch them in the mornings when I come home. 

yay new release! Didn't know there will be one. I love the coast eggs...can't wait to see them hatched and grown. And also find out where the green ones at. :D
Ty spriters and tj!

Late to the release ;v; (runs off for the eggs)

I was suspecting a release around this time. Also managed to get 4 Reds and 2 Golds.

And from the comments people have not yet figured out how to get the green ones yet? I guess they're either a rare one or a breedable only one.

Thank you to the spriters for the eggs/ new dragons.  I love the new releases as it is another chance to see the talent that lies within DC. 

I tried to get the Red/Green variation eggs, someone expected it'd be green during 6 AM but it's still red. : (
Maybe we should wait til noon?

3 Golden ridges and 3 Red glassy ones. Leaving a slot just in case for the green, haha.

Those gold ridge eggs are beautiful! :o

Keeping my egg slots open (apart from one wonderful gift) paid off! Thank you for the new release, TJ and spriters! :D

I hope the green ones are hybrids. *keeps fingers crossed*

So happy to see a September release, I was afraid we wouldn't get one!

Curious about the green eggs, I'll join the theory it's a bred only alt^^

2 hours ago, FullMoonDreams said:

Yay!! New eggies! I did and thought (they're like the tan ridgewings & dorsals... maybe) the same ^__^  I tried checking in between clicks for the lime-green one, no luck thus far.  Oh, now the wait.

Edited by priscel

I love the look of the new Coast eggs.

As for the green stripe ones, I think that a breedable Alt form like with Blacks, Dark Greens and Undine is quite likely. Especially after the time did not seem to change anything. Also, most breeds that change colours due to daytime, moon cycle, etc. have a description or look that somehow hints to it. And since we did not have breedable Alt breeds in a long time, I hope for it now c:

OK - decided not to risk waiting and am locked with four of each...

💥🌟REMINDER TO EVERYONE!🌟💥

Check your Raffle Status to see if you won this month's Prize Drawing!😁

(And no, I'm still not a winner.😖)

(At least I have my four new eggs!😄)

yay so lovely new ones... still looking for the green ones ...